• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2009 Pods On Thread

Thanks Pappy!I'm just trying to roll with it this time of year here.I'm lucky to get a couple pods!.I'm just trying to keep the polants alive basically until they get to some cooler weather this fall.Of course I'm lucky enough to have a generally mild winter area and I'm hoping to get my best crop from these plants next year.Wish me luck!Thanks,Tony!

Same thing here. Mine are still ripening a few smallish pods and trying to stay alive. They need water almost every day, or two at the most. The rain always goes around us. A few cooler nights gave me some flowers on some plants and some new pods, but most of them are dropping for now.

And my congo brown pods are finally turning ... yellow-orange. Maybe it's just a phase they're going through?

Just two pretty pictures I uploaded today:
3774544419_18e2e8a15f.jpg

3774188421_45451567b4.jpg

Ciao Tony-

You have some really gorgeous and unusual plants there! Wow, those Safi Red Scotch Bonnets have the biggest leaves I've ever seen! Well done!

Thanks for the comments folks.I'm really getting very few pods on this time of year.To hot and humid.This one is supposed to get quite large I think.I'm hoping so!Habanero Arbol
pix0403.jpg
[/IMG]

Could be the last of the pods on for the year!
A couple of late starters...
pix0479.jpg
[/IMG]
Morouga Yellow
pix0478.jpg
[/IMG]
Morouga Yellow
pix0449.jpg
[/IMG]
Morouga Red
pix0454.jpg
[/IMG]
Morouga Red

nice plants tony, almost all the seeds you sent me have germed thanx man keep up the good work! oh yeah my biquinho d.v Brasil just germed how is the flavor on that one? can't find much info on it at all.

Hi Scoville,

I noticed your pictures and thought to myself those pics of the yellow scorpion pods and plant look very much like my unknown yellow chinense plants.

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

?

Glad ya did well. Looks great. My plants got destroyed by pets and kids. I have seeds for next year cept Jalapeno and Fatalie and Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet.

Kevin

FadeToBlack said:
Hi Scoville,

I noticed your pictures and thought to myself those pics of the yellow scorpion pods and plant look very much like my unknown yellow chinense plants.

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

?
Good chance yours is a hybrid though. That is something i don't really like, when someone crosses something like a yellow hab with a scorpion and it looks something like a hab and it retains the name yellow scorpion from whoever did the cross.

It could be anything to be honest. I do know from the flavor though it has the flovor more of a scotch bonnet rather than a hab. The pod these seeds came from was rediculously hot though.

FadeToBlack said:
It could be anything to be honest. I do know from the flavor though it has the flovor more of a scotch bonnet rather than a hab. The pod these seeds came from was rediculously hot though.

All that matters though is if you like it, if you like it grow it and enjoy it. It looks really cool though.

FadeToBlack said:

Was refering to this terrible grammar lol

Back