• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2010 season Vincent

Wow nice update! Sorry to hear about the situation with the painters. I go through that all the time in my building. If I wasn't always keeping an eye on everything my garden would have been damaged many times by now. I've also been very lucky and in the right place at the right time. The pictures look great and I like the wild look of your plants. Even with the troubles so far it looks like your plants will reward you with many harvests.

Thanks

I have a big belgian shepard and he doesn't tolerate intruders. The painters were all scared and worked faster :) The thing that pissed me off the most is that they only gave me a 2 days notice. How hard is it to send the letter a few weeks earlier.

Wow Vincent, your plants look wonderful. I like the mesh on your deck that keeps the birds from messing with your plants: Very nicely done. You seem to have a very green thumb because your plants look to be thriving ;) Congrats.

Without the mesh my balcony looks like a bird zoo. I learned everything I know about growing plants from my grandmother. She could literally pick up a leave from the street and grow a tree out of it. She was a walking gardening book.

Love the purple bells, great looking pepper. Good to see your TS CARDI are turning yellow. I wonder what your balcony would be looking like without the cold snap and the painters interfering. Looks like you'll be in the heat for a while after all. Good grow Vincent.

Thanks Patrick. Some of the plants this year are very big, hopefully all the flowers will become pods although the thought of that scares me a little because there are hundreds of flowers :)

Your plants look great Vincent, you've sure squeezed plenty of them into your balcony.

Thanks. I have 35 plants in total and that seems to be the limit. I wish I could grow more

this i wanna see when fully ripe. :)

Ecudb-06.jpg

I'll post a picture of that in time

I was bored today so I decided to take some pictures of the pepper plants. I now have to wait for the peppers to ripen so I can try them

This update contains 49 pictures

Let's start with bell peppers (Paprika) in different colors

White (Ripe color is red)
wit-6.jpg

Purple (also red when ripe)
paars-08.jpg

Orange
oranje-1.jpg

Yellow
geel-1.jpg

Back