• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2010 season Vincent

Monster plants all around Vincent! This is a funny forum in that you will get more replies to "my plants are toast" than showing off your beautiful plants. I don't know what your feeding them but they are very happy and growing in to redwood trees. Keep up your great work with the many different 7 Pod varieties. Always enjoy your pics.:cool:

PRF said it best, they are indeed monsters! Everything is looking great Vincent just great. I can't wait to see what happens to them when you can put them in the sun. When will you be able to put them out on the balcony?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Monster plants all around Vincent! This is a funny forum in that you will get more replies to "my plants are toast" than showing off your beautiful plants. I don't know what your feeding them but they are very happy and growing in to redwood trees. Keep up your great work with the many different 7 Pod varieties. Always enjoy your pics.:cool:

patrick said:
PRF said it best, they are indeed monsters! Everything is looking great Vincent just great. I can't wait to see what happens to them when you can put them in the sun. When will you be able to put them out on the balcony?

Usually early may, I hope a bit sooner this year.

Nice plants you got, and a good choice of varieties you made.

Am I mistaken, or do the plants have a little sunburn, or do they need a litte bit more fertilizer ?

Espechili said:
Nice plants you got, and a good choice of varieties you made.

Am I mistaken, or do the plants have a little sunburn, or do they need a litte bit more fertilizer ?

That's my mistake. I was using T5 lights with a combined lumen of just over 6000. I got 2 new Ecolights for my birthday of 12500 lumen each. I forgot the new lights were much more powerfull when I sprayed the leafs. Won't make that mistake again :)

Time for a new update. The plants are growing way to fast and I hope I will be able to put them outside soon.

Picture of my indoor jungle :)
16april.jpg

7 Pod (first flower of the season)
7P-11.jpg

7 Pod Barrackpore
7pbar-04.jpg

Looks good Vincent, I bet you cant wait to get those outside. Did some of those varieties come from Semillas de palma or Peter Merle?

Looks like most of them have done the splits too. Flowers coming means peppers aren't far behind. Way to go Vincent.

madhatter said:
Looks good Vincent, I bet you cant wait to get those outside. Did some of those varieties come from Semillas de palma or Peter Merle?

Thanks. Yes I got some of the varieties from Semillas. They have a great selection.

Silver_Surfer said:
Beautiful tall plants Vincent. Impressive growth.

patrick said:
Looks like most of them have done the splits too. Flowers coming means peppers aren't far behind. Way to go Vincent.

Thanks. I'm still pinching buds on most plants but I decided the leave some on the regular 7 pod.

The weather today is great (24 celsius) so I decided the kids were allowed to play outside :)

24-april.jpg

I'm considering leaving them outside, coming week lowest night temp forcast is 7 degrees celsius.

Wow! Quite a bit of growth in the past few day wouldn't you say?

Anything going on with the buds you decided on not pinching?

Keep up the great work Vincent.

Vincent said:
The weather today is great (24 celsius) so I decided the kids were allowed to play outside :)

24-april.jpg

I'm considering leaving them outside, coming week lowest night temp forcast is 7 degrees celsius.

Mind me asking what size pots your are using?

Back