• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2010 season Vincent

Finally the weather is good enough to leave the plants on the balcony.

16mei.jpg

I made a short video of my balcony full of vegetables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLuja5JaTEw

Won't be long now until the sounds of the jungle will start putting you to sleep. Your pepper growing skills are most impressive Vincent,

It has been a long time since my last update. I'm having a bad year. First we got below zero celsius temps here in the last weekend of may. Wasn't home that weekend so plants were outside. The housing association decided to paint the balcony in june and told me on friday they would start on monday. I had to move all the plants inside for a week in 28+ celsius degree weather. :mad: If I refused the workers would do it for me which would basicly mean destroy everything, I've filed an official complaint. My plants lost a lot of leafs and it took about a month for them to start flowering again.

Luckily all of that is over and my plants seem to be doing ok now. The first pods are forming. Best plant so far is the douglah with 30+ peppers :onfire:

Here are the pictures

19july2010-01.jpg

19july2010-02.jpg

continued....

Wow nice update! Sorry to hear about the situation with the painters. I go through that all the time in my building. If I wasn't always keeping an eye on everything my garden would have been damaged many times by now. I've also been very lucky and in the right place at the right time. The pictures look great and I like the wild look of your plants. Even with the troubles so far it looks like your plants will reward you with many harvests.

Wow Vincent, your plants look wonderful. I like the mesh on your deck that keeps the birds from messing with your plants: Very nicely done. You seem to have a very green thumb because your plants look to be thriving ;) Congrats.

Love the purple bells, great looking pepper. Good to see your TS CARDI are turning yellow. I wonder what your balcony would be looking like without the cold snap and the painters interfering. Looks like you'll be in the heat for a while after all. Good grow Vincent.

Back