food 2014 Superbowl Chili Cook Off, FTW!!! ~ Recipe included :)

awesome looking mess-o-red, Hope you do good, RM!!!

And the 2014 winner IS!!!!!!!

F3588E54-D73F-4869-9A48-3344D924F638_zpsix8sasbx.jpg

Yeah Baaaabbbyyyyy!!

I'd like to thanks the......

I need a beer! Oh Boss, do I get a crown for this?

WOOHOO!!!!!

Right On, RM!!!!  Does you new congregation have an idea now what they are in for with you as a parishioner???  :rofl: 

:cheers:

:rofl: @ stc... "over the pot top."

RM, and it looks like that was a good call to go easy for the first time out the gate.  Go Get Another Beer!!!!  you've earned it!

Just so anyone wanting to copy it down will know I've modified the recipe in the first post to include the JayT Dump that was added at the end.

Competition Stats:

Total Entries: 15

Beans: 14

No Beans: 1

Notable Heat: 1

Notellable Heat: 14

There were a few interesting entries. One included Curry but too much had been added and there was another one that had a great Chili essence but had sugar added and was too sweet, I know what they were trying to do but they used too much. There were also a couple of entries that I'd swear that they used Ketchup or BBQ sauce instead of Tomato Sauce or Puree. Lastly there's always that one entry that's really out there but to the one who made it, Hot Dogs as your meat makes Beans and Franks not Chili ;)

All in all there were 2 other entries that gave me a run for the money, well the $25.00 Home Depot card anyways, but I don't have any idea how close the final points were. 

Oh, and I was warned that someone named Dave will be back next year to sweep the entries, ok, we'll see  :cool:

Cheers Y'all

Back