• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2022 - too early to get started...

My real start of the season is still months away but I couldn't resist to put something in the soil already - Tasmanian Black! :dance:

P1020814.jpg

Gonna have to be careful the next couple of days... I just finished cleaning the walton SBs, (of course) without using gloves. They turned out to be really juicy and so were my fingers at the end of the process. Pretty sure I'm going to have problems sooner or later :mouthonfire: 🤭

20221113_095831.jpg

I gave the TFM and papa dreadie SBs to the neighbours...

Put some on my pizza tonight and it had an unpleasant bitter taste. So out it goes!
Ok, going off topic here but interesting (I think) none the less. When I was in college I had an older friend (30 yo) whose wife was a geologist. We’d make pizza on Saturdays and they made what they called an atomic pizza: anchovies, onions, sausage, and hot peppers. One time we got out the wife’s gas mask with carbon filters to cut up the onions. Yeah, no tears. Yeah, we were drunk.

Ok, going off topic here but interesting (I think) none the less. When I was in college I had an older friend (30 yo) whose wife was a geologist. We’d make pizza on Saturdays and they made what they called an atomic pizza: anchovies, onions, sausage, and hot peppers. One time we got out the wife’s gas mask with carbon filters to cut up the onions. Yeah, no tears. Yeah, we were drunk.
No way! 😲😄

I already have another KSLS growing but the plant isn't flowering yet.
The other two are just a red and peach variant of the same cross so they should be very similar - if they grow true...

Back