• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

21st b-day (4/23/07)

at 21 I remember vaguely remember drinking my age in beer now I am lucky to hit "puberty" drinking of course the quality of beer has changed. Happy B-day and remember to "Drink Responsibly" :lol:

*hobbles over to Txclosetgrower and hits him with cane*

Gimme back my beer, you young whippersnapper!

I ended up not doing anything at all yesterday since I have/had finals today. I'm gonna go grab a beer or 2 today after work over at Crickets Grill & Draft House here in Waco. They have a pretty long beer menu so I need some input from yall as to what ones I should try first. (Beer Menu (click here and choose some good ones for me)
I love beer but I'm not really much of a drinker anymore(got that out of my system in HS), I prefer the herbal remedy for sobriety :cool:

Also, my parents gave me about $200 toward a Nintendo Wii, so that is awesome.....now if I can just find one in stock....

Txclosetgrower said:
Also, my parents gave me about $200 toward a Nintendo Wii, so that is awesome.....now if I can just find one in stock....

First, i'd just spend the $200 on beer. Second, when you go to the grille, get yourself a Spaten Optimator.

Awaken your palate with something mouth but not tummy filling like

Anchor Liberty Ale
Abita Purple Haze
Anchor Steam
Red Hook ESB
Full Sail Amber

And for kick back, mellow sipping as the evening winds down...

Anchor Porter
1554 Black Ale
Young's Dbl. Choc. Stout
Young's Oatmeal Stout

LUCKYDOG said:
me thinks it's time for a visit to Pams house

Actually, I'm in upstate New York right now, a land of Good and Sensible beer laws, unlike South Carolina. I shall be induling in Smuttynose Robust Porter in just a bit.

Cheers closetgrower - 21 means u not only get to drink {legally} but what ever happens after you drink you can blame on the dog & no-one will bat an eye! ;) :party: :bday:

Pam said:
Actually, I'm in upstate New York right now, a land of Good and Sensible beer laws, unlike South Carolina. I shall be induling in Smuttynose Robust Porter in just a bit.

You should try the Blue Laws in CT -- a literal PIA

its a pain to stock up on a Sat. night before 9pm (used to be 8 until last year)

imaguitargod said:
Happy 21st!!!! Ah, 21, I remember some of it well....
I remember nothing...except that things got really weird. Eventually,the paramedic's leftmost head told me I was hyperlucinating, and that I should breath into the walrus until it turned into a paper bag. :D

Back