• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

3-17-09 progress

Those plants look good!.

But whats with the shoe, looks a bit funny. But they have that, what you call it, Wannahave:)
And they are comfortable?

Best shoes I have ever owned Lee. Just like walking barefoot but you have a little protection from things poking your feet.

millworkman said:
Best shoes I have ever owned Lee. Just like walking barefoot but you have a little protection from things poking your feet.

So they're good for like walking over rocks and stickers and stuff? If they'll keep poky things out of my feet and be comfortable at the same time, i'm buying them.

Do you know any online sellers.

Heey just noticed the yellow tag on the shoe. My working boots have that same yellow tag "vibram".

Vibram makes soles for tons of boot and shoe manufacturers, the five finger shoes are their first complete product.

Tx, if you like being barefoot then you will love these.

Kayakshed.com is where I got mine.

Sorry about the delayed response...I'm not on here as often as I'd like. I'm an Operating room nurse. Healthcare is not as recession proof as people think. As people lose their jobs and insurance, hospital census numbers fall, and hospitals are laying off people too. Lots of nurses have lost their jobs in Minneapolis/StPaul, and throughout Minnesota.

my question is WTF you wearin' shoes for?

good lookin' plants MWM...

I can't stand anything in between my toes because I was raised on a farm with chickens...

Update today, march 22.

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

Back