• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

300 Young People's Lives

The night of August 31st almost 300 students banded together in the Stephentown NY area and broke into the home of former NFL player Brian Holloway.

They partied and drunkenly smashed windows, urinated on the floors, stood on tables, punched holes in the ceiling and stole a statue that was part of a memorial for the owner’s stillborn grandson.

iYWbVpr.jpg

DWVNm9v.jpg

To make things even better they tweeted both before and after, posting pictures of the acts.

sZt4aC7.jpg

VIGjWjo.jpg

According to an estimate, there was almost $20,000 worth of damages done to the home. Instead of pressing charges Holloway instead created a website that simply asked that the students involved come forward and help with clean up and repairs. Out of the 300 only 1 student showed up.

h2yRs9v.jpg

0z4jQ85.jpg

bSM0Vgu.jpg

Now parents of the students whose tweet's were featured on the website are reacting, not with embarrassment and apologies, but instead with indignation and threats of lawsuits.

All Holloway wants to do is help turn these student's life around, when there parents cant be bothered to do so.

http://www.helpmesave300.com

Just.... wow...

Pathetic.  I was all for partying in my day and sure sometimes it got out of hand but this was taken to a whole new level.  Felonies left and right, followed by shitty parents sticking up for their disrespectful, unappreciative, punk ass kids.  I'd be on a war path if I were him.

Back