3rd Annual Secret Satan!

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
I have been served, yet again, by the WarrantMan!  :dance:
 
This turned up at my doorstep this afternoon.
ClAlBvc.jpg

 
It got the attention of Australian Border Force much to my disappointment.
vkrvlAa.jpg

 
The other stickers on the package were welcomed however. 
nZfLy3R.jpg

doz6vx6.jpg
KAM747E.jpg
Akq77AL.jpg

 
The contents did not disappoint. Six different types of rubs/seasoning, two Gator Hammock hot sauces, two stubbie holders/coozies, a encyclopaedia on knives, and even a roll of TP which I have chilling in the freezer for just the right moment......... :rofl:
FRbOl7s.jpg

SZynfKv.jpg

tnbVGLx.jpg

Fqs2bDO.jpg

Thank you so much, WarrantMan. I can't wait to get stuck into the spices, they came at the perfect time too, I had almost run out. As always, your thoughtfulness and attention to detail are above and beyond, words alone can't express my gratitude, but I'm sure I can find a way.
 
SR.
 

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
Dinner appetiser with WarrantMan. Tiger prawns/shrimp (no, not on the barbie, in the wok :lol: ) with brown onion, capsicum, birdseye chillies, fresh parsley, and seasoned with the seafood spice from my SS package. 
iaDw62A.jpg

 
The seasoning/spice added a very nice flavour that was quite different from most that I have used. It was delicate, and very well balanced in flavour which I think you really need with seafood. 
x7G3783.jpg

 
Thanks again, WarrantMan  :cheers: .
 

peppersproutfarm

Extreme Member
went to check the mail today and look what I found. A package from a land far far away. Filled with all sorts of goodies. Thank you Shorerider. We are both over the moon. The chili flake has already been confiscated by my girlfriend. Same with the koozie. The yoyos will make an excellent addition to my collection and I can't thank you enough. Making veggie burgers tonight so I know I'll get into the tomato sauce and probably the barbecue scorpion sauce. And. I was almost out of Vegemite. (Yes I'm one of those strange Americans that actually eats the stuff)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210123_160813608.jpg
    IMG_20210123_160813608.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210123_161855956.jpg
    IMG_20210123_161855956.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210123_161922221.jpg
    IMG_20210123_161922221.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210123_161902087.jpg
    IMG_20210123_161902087.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 8

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
Finally!!!! :dance: I'm sorry it took so long to reach you, but I'm glad it all made it safely.
 
I was very surprised how hard it was to source collectable yoyos, I scoured so many places to find those two. The Tasmanian pepperberry, or Diemen pepper is a Tasmanian native, so I hope you enjoy the flakes and sauce made with them, along with all the other goodies.
 
And yes, your mailbox is UGE!!!!  :rofl:  
 
SR  :metal:
 

peppersproutfarm

Extreme Member
Shorerider said:
Finally!!!! :dance: I'm sorry it took so long to reach you, but I'm glad it all made it safely.
 
I was very surprised how hard it was to source collectable yoyos, I scoured so many places to find those two. The Tasmanian pepperberry, or Diemen pepper is a Tasmanian native, so I hope you enjoy the flakes and sauce made with them, along with all the other goodies.
 
And yes, your mailbox is UGE!!!!  :rofl:  
 
SR  :metal:
collectible yo-yos in good shape are getting hard to source in general. I am blown away by the addition to the package. I knew about the McDonald's one but we'll have to do some research using the patent number for the Japanese one thanks again.
 

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
peppersproutfarm said:
collectible yo-yos in good shape are getting hard to source in general. I am blown away by the addition to the package. I knew about the McDonald's one but we'll have to do some research using the patent number for the Japanese one thanks again.
 
No problem, I'm glad you like them. From my research it is indeed Japanese, from the 1960-1970's. Although the McDonald's yoyo is not that old, I thought one with "Australia" printed on it wouldn't be very common in the US.
 

peppersproutfarm

Extreme Member
Shorerider said:
No problem, I'm glad you like them. From my research it is indeed Japanese, from the 1960-1970's. Although the McDonald's yoyo is not that old, I thought one with "Australia" printed on it wouldn't be very common in the US.
Indeed! a quick search and I have found that it is made from a company called Litho. And based upon the dog printed on it with the flags on the other side would make it late sixties. And the McDonald's one is just as precious because we do not see that over here.
 

peppersproutfarm

Extreme Member
The Hot Pepper said:
That BBQ hot sauce will light you up and I am not even playing :lol: be very careful :lol:
I sure am glad you gave me a warning. I think even the amount I put on my burger might have been too much lol

Shorerider said:
Finally!!!! :dance: I'm sorry it took so long to reach you, but I'm glad it all made it safely.
 
I was very surprised how hard it was to source collectable yoyos, I scoured so many places to find those two. The Tasmanian pepperberry, or Diemen pepper is a Tasmanian native, so I hope you enjoy the flakes and sauce made with them, along with all the other goodies.
 
And yes, your mailbox is UGE!!!!  :rofl:  
 
SR  :metal:
That dieman sauce is fantastic. It won't last long. The bbq is definitely going to live in my fridge for sometime till I completely finish that one. Very flavorful for as hot as it is.
 

Shorerider

Staff Member
Moderator
Extreme Member
peppersproutfarm said:
I sure am glad you gave me a warning. I think even the amount I put on my burger might have been too much lol

That dieman sauce is fantastic. It won't last long. The bbq is definitely going to live in my fridge for sometime till I completely finish that one. Very flavorful for as hot as it is.
 
I'm glad you like it, mate. It took a month and a day for the package to reach you, so thanks for your patience.  :clap:
 

salsalady

Business Member
Shorerider said:
I'm glad you like it, mate. It took a month and a day for the package to reach you, so thanks for your patience.  :clap:
I had a secret santa package shipped in the usa take over 7 months....shipped in November, arrived in July....you are doing good. :lol:
 
Top