• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

3rd Annual Secret Satan!

Reminds me of christmas story I saw animated as a kid. The old man hocked something to buy his wife a gift. She saw the hocked item in the pawn shop and bought it for him not knowing he hocked it. Something like that. (A gift of the magi reinterpretation with bears or something. Anyone see this?)

Bad taste I admit, but you gotta have fun with the package... Ha ha, the neighbors are gonna talk...

mailingjoke.jpg

WarrantMan said:
Bad taste I admit, but you gotta have fun with the package... Ha ha, the neighbors are gonna talk...

attachicon.gif
mailingjoke.jpg
Definite way to attract those porch pirates!

WarrantMan said:
Dang dude. you have a good memory... haha   I really would've sent you the trophy if you guys had managed it.. I am sure I got a few votes from you knuckleheads...   ;)
Probably more than a few! :lol:

Unfortunately trying to hunt down goodies combined with work commitments has taken longer than I would have liked. I have only just posted my package this afternoon, so I offer my sincere apologies to my SS. 

The generosity and thoughtfulness over the past few pages is simply mind blowing, however it's something I've become accustomed to from the awesome members here.  :clap:

saiias said:
Thank you my Secret Satan Harry_Dangler.

Excellent choices for me and am really excited about trying your sauces and the ghost pepper blueberry sauce.

Also, like minds think alike.
I just sent the death nectar to Siv in his package. Surprised to see it when I opened your package.

Special thanks for the pepper and tomato seeds.

Great packaging too.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Pepper people are the best

:cheers:

rCSSYN7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Wow .... Something's going on with that Death Nectar :rofl:  .  I hope you enjoy the sauces and the seeds! 

The Hot Pepper said:
Reminds me of christmas story I saw animated as a kid. The old man hocked something to buy his wife a gift. She saw the hocked item in the pawn shop and bought it for him not knowing he hocked it. Something like that. (A gift of the magi reinterpretation with bears or something. Anyone see this?)

A man & woman were very much in love and wanted to buy each other a memorable Christmas gift. Both  knew what they wanted to get the other - She needed a Hair Comb for her beautiful long flowing locks and he needed a Watch Fob for his grandfathers gold railroad watch. Neither were financially well off and were hard pressed to afford these fitting gifts for each other.

The woman went to a a wig manufacture to sell her hair for the chain and the gentleman to a pawn shop to sell the watch.

I'm sure you know the result when they exchanged the gifts on Christmas eve..They broke down and cryed uncontrollably in each others arms

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

A man & woman were very much in love and wanted to buy each other a memorable Christmas gift. Both  knew what they wanted to get the other - She needed a Hair Comb for her beautiful long flowing locks and he needed a Watch Fob for his grandfathers gold railroad watch. Neither were financially well off and were hard pressed to afford these fitting gifts for each other.

The woman went to a a wig manufacture to sell her hair for the chain and the gentleman to a pawn shop to sell the watch.

I'm sure you know the result when they exchanged the gifts on Christmas eve..They broke down and cryed uncontrollably in each others arms

LOL! No that's not it, and stop spamming watch ads :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
Mickey and Minnie's Gift of the Magi.

This mini movie is part of Mickey's once upon a christmas movie.

Watched this recently with my kid.

saiias said:
Mickey and Minnie's Gift of the Magi.

This mini movie is part of Mickey's once upon a christmas movie.

Watched this recently with my kid.

That's the one! :D

The Hot Pepper said:

Almost sounds like "Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas".
The mother hocks her son's tools to make a dress so she could sing in a talent show and the son's drills a hole in his mothers wash tub to make an instrument to play in a band for the same talent show. They both were going to spend the $50 prize money on the other. 

Back