• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite 4 Favorites

It's been a while since that question was posed, so here it is again...
What are your four favorite...
1. Hot Sauces (and which one do you use the most/quickest emptied)
2. BBQ Sauces
7. Peppers
4. Phyla of animals...

1. Defcon Condition 1, CaJohn's Ace (use the most), Dave's Gourmet Scotch Bonnet, Blair's Jearsey Death.
2. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauces (and thats it, haven't had too many others)
7. Naga Morich, Scotch Bonnet, Caribbean Red Hot, Purira
4. Ctenophore, Loricifera, Mollusca, Tardigrade.

1. Matouk's Picante Sauce, Kato's Down South, Peppermasters Hurricane Mash, Clarke's Hot Goat Pepper Sauce (keep in mind my fav.s always are subject to change)
2. Walkerswood Jerk, Pappy's Moonshine Madness, Sticky Fingers Habanero BBQ, ?
3. Any Caribbean variety, habaneros, ?? (haven't tried Nagas)
4. I like all animals.

imaguitargod said:
Hey! I'm doing a review for that one this weekend at thehotzoneonline.com !

You'll enjoy. I usually rub chicken with it and let it sit overnight. Hmmmm...I'm drooling just thinking about it!:mouthonfire:

1. Cape Fear's Red savina Hot sauce, Catch-a-Fire's Tears of Fear, Catch-a-Fire's Eruption, Blair's Jersey Death
2. Catch-a-Fire's Jerk BBQ sauce, Pappy's Moonshine Madness(i haven't tried to many others)
3. Red Savina Habs and Scotch Bonnets, although most any will do
4. Any animal that tastes good...

staffing said:
You'll enjoy. I usually rub chicken with it and let it sit overnight. Hmmmm...I'm drooling just thinking about it!:shocked:
I ususally mash it into hamburger patties (not Peppermint Patty, but hamburger...) and let it sit for a few hours, then grill.

Sickmont said:
4. Any animal that tastes good...

Then the Dodo birds are safe...oh wait...nevermind...

1. (it's what i'm eating now usually) cape fear red savina, harry's hab from boulder hot sauce

2. El Paso BBQ cowboy sauce

3. jalapeno, yep. ubiquitous and pleasant

4. mollusca

My favorites can change often but as of now

1 Jailhouse Fire (made by the inmates at the Hillsbourgh County Jail over in Tampa)

2 Peppermaster Fusion Fire

3 Pepper Pete's Mean & green

4 Busha Brownes Pukka Sauce

and of course all of Kato's

Old Ray's Mustard BBQ

I'm a Dog person

Still working up my tolerance, so don't laugh if I'm not rocking the extreme sauces yet.

Hot Sauce: Tie between Tabasco Chipotle and Blair's AfterDeath.

BBQ Sauce: Blaine Hill BBQ Sauce. It's local, it's tasty, it can get a bit warm if you buy the hottest one they make. I love it because it's local and it tastes great.

Peppers: Limited experience so far, but the habs I'm growing out back are very hot, but very tasty and make a wonderful batch of salsa. I've got jars and jars of it I've canned to see me through the winter. Homegrown tomatos, peppers, and onions. woot.

Phylum: Toss up between Chordata and Micrognathozoa

Not a clue. I love all I sell, but I try to match the sauce to the meal the wife cooks. And I'm swamped with peppers that friends give me. Some are in 'jams'. Yummy!!

imaguitargod said:
Updating my number 2 slot
2. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk BBQ Sauces, E.Z. Earl Blazin' Hot Stuff..er..Hot Sauce...

Funny! :) And thanks! Do you give out medal awards, too?

1 DEFCON #1 Love it, want some more of it. I now brush my teeth with it and it’s great for clogged drains as well.
2 No big fave yet? Awaiting E Z’s shipment
3 Habbies and cayenne.
4 Don’t know what a phyla is?, but if my dog is one…..I vote for Blue

Hillbilly Chili said:
1 DEFCON #1 Love it, want some more of it. I now brush my teeth with it and it’s great for clogged drains as well.

Thanks for the good words, just make sure your teeth don't fall down the drain after brushing with it. LOL!!!

Hey DEFCON,
Hillbillies have no problem with teeth fallin out Bro. Heck we invented the toothbrush,,,,,or else it would have been called a teethbrush.:onfire:
Not kidding about the #1 dude, going thru it like a junkie on dope. I may have to swipe my sons bottle pretty soon

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey DEFCON,
Hillbillies have no problem with teeth fallin out Bro. Heck we invented the toothbrush,,,,,or else it would have been called a teethbrush.:onfire:
Not kidding about the #1 dude, going thru it like a junkie on dope. I may have to swipe my sons bottle pretty soon

Man, you crack me up! Glad you like it man.

Back