• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite 4 Favorites

Lizardz On The Bayou - Gila Venom
Danny Cash - Ragin' Red
Acid Rain (don't know the maker I need more!)
Devil Duck's - Nuclear Scurvy (should be #1 but I don't make enough to supply myself let alone others!)

Haven't really experimented with the BBQ saces

Serrano, Jalapeno, Habenero, Pequin

Anything made of meat is good.

DevilDuck said:
Acid Rain (don't know the maker I need more!)
Tha would be Hatari Brothers. They wanted us at The Hot Zone Online to do a product review but they were soooooooo flakey that after I didn't get a response to the email I sent them (and after this happening three times with both me and Joe and Linda) and waited months for a resonse, we just wrote them off. 🤷

How was the sauce?

imaguitargod said:
Tha would be Hatari Brothers. They wanted us at The Hot Zone Online to do a product review but they were soooooooo flakey that after I didn't get a response to the email I sent them (and after this happening three times with both me and Joe and Linda) and waited months for a resonse, we just wrote them off. 🤷

How was the sauce?

Acid Rain isn't bad...it tastes like it belongs in chili, which is what I mainly used it for. Only problem is it costs about $7 for a 4 oz. bottle, and most hot sauces are $5 or $6 for a 5 oz. bottle.

Yes, I can be real cheap sometimes :P

dreamtheatervt said:
Acid Rain isn't bad...it tastes like it belongs in chili, which is what I mainly used it for. Only problem is it costs about $7 for a 4 oz. bottle, and most hot sauces are $5 or $6 for a 5 oz. bottle.

Yes, I can be real cheap sometimes :P

Or $6 for 10 ounces, or $10 for 16 ounces of our stuff. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Back