• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite 4 Favorites

Officially changing my number 2 as well:

2. E.Z. Earl's Blazin' Hot "stuff"(subject to further notice), Catch-a-Fire's Jerk BBQ sauce.

No doubt about it, Earl's "stuff" is the best i've had!

1. Blairs Death most used (I don't have to order it online like I seem to have to everything else), but favorite depends, like Tinner I try to match sauce to meal I'm preparing. I like making rotisserie DEFCON chickens though :)

2. E.Z. Earl's is the best commercial BBQ sauce I've had. I usually make my own from scratch, so I'll put Walkerswood Jerk Marinade because there is no spot for marinade.

3. Scotch Bonnet and Habanero are my favorites, not just for flavor, but for color.

4. For eating, I usually make chicken for the low fat content/economical. Otherwise I'm a Greyhound person, the worlds perfect pet!

imaguitargod said:
Please post some pictures. I've been dying to see these little guys.

90px-HomunculusLarge.png

There ya go...Hartsoeker's homunculus

My Homunculus isn't on a stick though. He lives in the crisper of the fridge in the Lab, and is in charge of Defcon's Mind Control and Assimilation functions.

DEFCON Creator said:
My Homunculus isn't on a stick though. He lives in the crisper of the fridge in the Lab, and is in charge of Defcon's Mind Control and Assimilation functions.

Cool...they say if you feed 'em Lavender seeds, he'll protect you.

He protects me at all costs. All I have to do is allow him to listen to Ministry and Motorhead. Man, that little Homunculus can seriously slam dance!

DEFCON Creator said:
He protects me at all costs. All I have to do is allow him to listen to Ministry and Motorhead. Man, that little Homunculus can seriously slam dance!

You get him a pair of Humunculus sized Doc Martins to stomp around in also?

Sickmont said:
Nice! I'd love to see him in action!

Hmmm, normally when the Homunculus leaves his mini Dr. Moreau lab within the crisper, the missions he accepts are usually within the realm of non-voluntary submission upon a lucky individual who has not yet partaken of our products.

DEFCON Creator said:
Hmmm, normally when the Homunculus leaves his mini Dr. Moreau lab within the crisper, the missions he accepts are usually within the realm of non-voluntary submission upon a lucky individual who has not yet partaken of our products.

talk about rhetorical.....ya could've just said "forced taste test":D

Sickmont said:
talk about rhetorical.....ya could've just said "forced taste test":D

But meandering words have a total different effect on most. If you can't dazzle them with briliance, baffle them with bullsh*t. :drooling:

DEFCON Creator said:
But meandering words have a total different effect on most. If you can't dazzle them with briliance, baffle them with bullsh*t. :drooling:

My dad taught me that....hence the reason why i tend to get superfluous with my vocabulary as well:D

Back