• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

4th Annual Secret Satan Gift Exchange

Who else wants to exchange hot stuff?

Gift Period GIF by Headexplodie

My go at a bump.

For the last four (4) years we have held a gift exchange called "Secret Satan." A play on words given our love for "heat" and spices. The deal is that you "offer in" and will send some hot sauces or spices to someone else participating, who is randomly chosen for you. Likewise, you will receive such a gift from another, randomly chosen, who will give a similar "spicy" gift in return. If you are a "collector," good chance for new and exciting stuff. It may be from local, it may be from afar....

It has been my experience that my "secret Satan" sent me well extra. My recipients can attest as well... Read the threads! Jump in! The best and easiest money you will spend this season.. Take a chance and have fun! :cheers:

Reggie

Note to everyone- please have patience when waiting for your gift. Usps has already said they are slower than usual this year. Internationals take even longer.

4 or 5 years ago i was in an exchange with a facebook group. I mailed the mfrb USPS on November 29th from washington to texas. I was contacted after christmas, they had not received the package. I immediately sent a replacement.

Guess what showed up on July 7th...in perfect condition....
:lol:

Last edited:
A DM request to not have to ship international is fine. I already have one.

Click the bell. If it's a long list click "Show all" at the bottom. Your unread ones will be a different color.

Hey, DF...what is shipping 'unpackaged'? Just slap a label on a basket ball and take it to the PO???

Asking for a friend...;)

Back