• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

5th Annual Secret Satan gift exchange.

Trying to copy/paste a poem from 2020. I am on a tablet, cant figure out how to quote... help?
3rd SS, post #40
Dang, i was hoping someone would just do it for me. -sigh- ok I learned my one new thing for the week.
Long press at start, slide your finger to highlight, release at end, click copy, paste.

If you click the Reply button you are quoting someone in that thread.
If you click the +Quote button it saves the quote (or multiple quotes) to a button in the editor and you can go to any thread and paste them by clicking "Insert quotes".

"Insert quote" looks to be the step i couldnt figure out.
Sheesh, A couple months ago I was looking at a 2016 vehicle and The Kid (now 23 yo) had deleted all the other bluetooth links and paired my phone to the car before we had even signed paperwork!

My printer ran foul as well, had to go "grayscale" for the SS letter. "Copy and paste" with my mail/sales last night has left me perplexed, second guessing, now figuring. Either my SS recipient will receive the box as intended, or an online customer will get it instead. 50/50 chance either way. Was a long and trying day. Probably you wouldn't believe it if I shared....

"Someone" will get a cool box of stuff. If my SS person gets it, all is well. If the "customer" gets it, God only knows what will become of that.....

No sh*t. I await "something?...."

I don't need such "drama", I've got a lord's plenty already. Ho Ho fuc*ing Ho! :rolleyes:

gene wilder suspense GIF

Dropped mine in the mail and got home to this at my doorstep :party::dance::metal:

1221221742.jpg

Thank you very much Ann! Look forward to trying all of these (even the "Pure Evil" :hell:).
Grilling some steaks this weekend so the steak sauce will definitely be put to good use ๐Ÿ˜

Wow, that was quick :clap:. Well done SL, looks like an awesome selection of heat.

@WarrantMan I can relate to your situation, I recently had to ask myself "why the hell did I do that?". We all get run down, tired, and mentally drained at some point and do things that leave us wondering.

Looking forward to see what other members receive.

Woo Hoo!! I got royally served by Crazy Monkey! Thanks Dean, everything looks wonderful and will actually get put to use. The TOPA sauces I really enjoy (some of the best Rocoto sauce I've ever had) and thanks for including the "smokey" version as well. The Bama sauce sounds good, I love a good cayenne. The Reposado Sugar Maple aged tequila, well, that I'm saving for a very special occasion! The rub will soon get used and the Ruger knife will now be my EDC. I actually needed a pen light, good call on everything. Indeed, I am blessed.

Merry Christmas!
monk1.jpg
monk2.jpg
monk3.jpg
monk4.jpg
monk5.jpg

Reggie

December 2020

Ode To A Secret Satan Hellidays

Twas the weeks before Christmas and all 'round the US,
Not a creature was traveling, no thanks to the virus.

The names were exchanged, the wishes revealed,
Secret Satan's prepared, mouths are about to get peeled.

The chileheads are nestled all snug in their cribs,
with splashes of wing sauce smeared on their bibs.

When out on the porch there arose quite a racket,
them porch pirates took off after seeking the packet.

The package was labeled as plain as could be,
"for chileheads only, take care when you pee".

The package that arrived would guarantee sweats,
Thanks to DHL, FedEx or Pony Express.

Regardless the service, the results were the same,
the package promised flames only sugar could tame.

With trembling hands and tingling taste buds,
He dug into the gifts, sure none were duds.

Dashing to the kitchen and grabbing a spoon,
no time for chips, he needed it soon!

Off with the shrink band, off with the cap,
off with the reducer, who needs that crap?

The beautiful sauce was poured on the spoon,
a sniff and a taste, he's over the moon.

As the heat and the flavor explode in his mouth,
the chilehead knew there'd be trouble down south.

Red-faced and happy, with ringing ears,
sweating and panting, and just a few tears,
the chilehead is thankful for friends far and near...
...and frozen TP he'll need for his rear.

His work now accomplished with the chilehead's tear,
Secret Satan is retired, until the next year.

:cheers:

Take care, stay safe, spread a little love with that hot sauce!
salsalady

(Thanks, Pookie!)

Woo Hoo!! I got royally served by Crazy Monkey! Thanks Dean, everything looks wonderful and will actually get put to use. The TOPA sauces I really enjoy (some of the best Rocoto sauce I've ever had) and thanks for including the "smokey" version as well. The Bama sauce sounds good, I love a good cayenne. The Reposado Sugar Maple aged tequila, well, that I'm saving for a very special occasion! The rub will soon get used and the Ruger knife will now be my EDC. I actually needed a pen light, good call on everything. Indeed, I am blessed.

Merry Christmas!
monk1.jpg
monk2.jpg
monk3.jpg
monk4.jpg
monk5.jpg

Reggie
Enjoy my friend :cheers::cheers:

Back