• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

5th Annual Secret Satan gift exchange.

Before Extreme
Sad Arrested Development GIF

After Extreme
huzzah GIF

Congratulations Sobelri, I can confirm you are the winner.

I'm still waiting for two participants to send me their details so I can complete the pairing. Once I have, I will send everyone their Secret Satan recipient.

SR.

Does anyone need a reminder of the 'rules'?

I have some goodies gathered up ready for an addy!

He can put a rules blurb in the DM to everyone, and the rules are up to him this year. So they might be a little different not sure. Happy Holidays!

Dumb question. The instructions said not to reveal who your recipient is. Does that mean just for now or when you send the package, or afterwards? If you know what I mean.

You can sign your letter with your username or name so they know, as, it's really not secret after that anyway due to addresses. 😁

Well, now to hopefully whet the appetite of whomever is my (un)lucky recipient, the inspiration for what I am going to send starts with a friend sending me a text message, has influences of multiple regions of the world, and a personal touch from our garden. I’m hoping it provides a seed of inspiration. Sorry, to be circumspect, but i’m enjoying this. I did check on amazon yesterday and the “exotic” aka hot items are available so we’re good to go.

Dumb question. The instructions said not to reveal who your recipient is. Does that mean just for now or when you send the package, or afterwards? If you know what I mean.

Just for now...dont say "my package is on the way to HubbaBubba"....that would ruin the surprise for HubbaBubba.

Once the package has been received, the Recipient is expected to post pics etc here in the thread with the senders name.

This looks to be a season thing, international probably wont make it by Christmas, it is what it is....

Little story i have told before...
Secret Santa exchange several years ago, I sent the MFRB box around Nov 29th. Around December 29th the coordinator let me know the box hadnt been received. Tracking said delivered...🤷
I immediately sent a replacement.

In July of the next year, the original box shows up, perfect condition, no damage. No clue where it had been for 7 months...

Last edited:
Back