• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 pot/ pod (dodgy photos lol)

They are too pretty! lol, my perception of the 7 pot is that it is far from symmetrical. But like you say, it isn't done yet.

Most pics you see of the 7 pot are much rounder with lots of pimpling I think this plants pods is always gonna have a tail. The flowers arer eally big too. You gotta remember (regarding the leafstructure)the plant has been in full Australian sun for the last 2 months plus so it dosn't have the really big shade leaves you get under lights or in part shade. I'm just gonna wait and see, and I'll keep you posted.

yeah the pods I have now look like those Mick. I have two other pairs of 7's about to flower from 2 other sources.
Will see how it all pans out.

STILLZ...by order of the great state of confusion...I hereby declare all fruit produced/collected be shipped immediately to the great city of Fort Worth C/O AJ...all proceeds will be used to support AJs new adventure...

I am mistaken Stillmanz. I now know the strain of 7 pot you're referring to now. :) The pod shape is completely different than the "typical" one we see in pictures. I'm pretty sure I know your source too. :) I have no doubt it's legit.

I'm doing a "7 pot grow-out" this year to see if the real 7 pot will please stand up. lol. My main goal is to hope I get lucky and grow an accidental yellow 7 pot cross. Maybe even an orange cross. :) Oh the possibilities.

Chris

I'll bag some flowers in and try get some pure for you guys, it will be a while I'd say as we are comming into winter here.

Pm sent AJ no sweat, I' might have some of my kangaroo jerky for you to try too.

Is the douglah considered a 7-pot too?

More pics - went around with the q-tip again today.

Hoping to see pods start forming by next week. :party:

alot of 7pot seeed are sold as "johnah" I think basically to legitamise the source. the johnah ( I may have the spellingg wronglol) is the 7 all the pics are of like the one you got as your avatar.
Thats just to my understanding, maybe Potawie or someone could shed more light.

I think one person(johnah) sent out seeds and wanted that stain to have a particular name to be able to track and/or identify his particular variety

Back