• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

A Glasswing butterfly

unnamedya.jpg

A Glasswing butterfly :) so beautiful :)

very nice, good job on snapping a picture.

1 of the first insects i saw this spring was a painted lady butterfly and approximately every 7 years we get a massive migration of them - think this may be the year. we get very few butterflies where i live, white cabbage moths are abundant but not many butterflies.

If you find out the plants they like to lay their eggs and drink necture from. You can add them to your garden and get some maybe. I've planted Lime trees to get the lime buterfly in my garden, Though my Gf and her friends love the fruit so helps bring other beautful things to my garden as well. The same with my passion fruit, I planted it mostly for the painted jezzibell butterfly. Others I've planted to keep pest bugs away. With the plants I've planted to bring butterflies some its taken a long time to get them other like the lime butterfly was fast as lots of citrus trees all around here.

very nice, good job on snapping a picture.

1 of the first insects i saw this spring was a painted lady butterfly and approximately every 7 years we get a massive migration of them - think this may be the year. we get very few butterflies where i live, white cabbage moths are abundant but not many butterflies.
thanks but i can't take the credit for snapping the picture... because i didn't

Back