• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

A LONG TIME AGO.IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY

that reminds me of a scene in one of my fav shows...the simpsons.......apu at the quicky mart opens a cooler door that has non alcoholic beer that leads to a secret hideaway.
lisa asks......what happens when someone wants non alcoholic beer?? apu.........thats never come up

War with the Wookies: completely not needed. What was the point?

i know a perfect way they could have tied in the next episode with the wookie battle.....yoda gets into his little space ship is getting redy to leave he looks at chewbaca and say
hans solo...find him you will
or if someone could put the sentence hey chewy find hands solo. in yoda for me.

Good point, Bubba! That would have been nice. Maybe even the mythical scene where Hans had to bail on the cargo going to Jabba (which is why Jabba was after him anyways)

What's even sadder is that the whole 6th movie (with the Ewoks) happened on Endor, which is suppose to be the land of the wookies. He must have gone for the cheap kid-factor and went all Gizmo (Gremlins) on the smaller size. I'm not an expert in SW-lore, but I do know there's some discrepency there.

im not sure if they went for the cutsy kiddy angle what i got was a empire was brought down by a bunch of little furballs. anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

Back