• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A really simple quiz

Someone at a party introduces you to your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law. He has no brothers. What do you call this lady?

What belongs to you but is mostly used by others?

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour because of a strong head wind. Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

* For the second question I could only think of my milk and my pen.

rainbowberry said:
Someone at a party introduces you to your mother's only sister's husband's sister in law. He has no brothers. What do you call this lady?

What belongs to you but is mostly used by others?

Two planes take off at the same exact moment. They are flying across the Atlantic. One leaves New York and is flying to Paris at 500 miles per hour. The other leaves Paris and is flying to New York at only 450 miles per hour because of a strong head wind. Which one will be closer to Paris when they meet?

* For the second question I could only think of my milk and my pen.
mum.
my name.
the one from paris.

is it day or night when they meet?

rainbowberry said:
I don't know if it's day or night when they meet AJ but it shouldn't make any difference. Where's Pam?
Does it really matter which one is the person to answer right? if I'm wrong, you need to correct me so I won't repeat it. :)

rainbowberry said:
I don't know if it's day or night when they meet AJ but it shouldn't make any difference. Where's Pam?

Nu uh, there might be math involved!

*rereads question* Oh, wait, never mind. I get it.

Omri said:
Does it really matter which one is the person to answer right? if I'm wrong, you need to correct me so I won't repeat it. :)

*hands rainbowberry a black bustier, stockings, stilettos, and whip*

Omri wants to be corrected.

I will always tell you when I think you're wrong darling husband-to-be. I thought I had told you that you got it wrong when you said the one from Paris the first time, do I have to repeat myself? :lol: I keep having to check that I haven't typed the question wrong but I haven't. Oh and Omri you're very intelligent you'll get or you'll get your arse whipped.

* Arsed spelt the English way. I notice you used the word math Pam, do you say you math normally or maths?

rainbowberry said:
I will always tell you when I think you're wrong darling husband-to-be. I thought I had told you that you got it wrong when you said the one from Paris the first time, do I have to repeat myself? :lol: I keep having to check that I haven't typed the question wrong but I haven't. Oh and Omri you're very intelligent you'll get or you'll get your arse whipped.

* Arsed spelt the English way. I notice you used the word math Pam, do you say you math normally or maths?
If that's the case. I don't get it. :D

How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?

How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?

Is there a Fourth of July in England?

How many birthdays does the average man have?

How many outs are there in an inning?

One morning the soldier who had been on sentry duty the night before asked to see his centurion. "Last night I dreamed that hordes of barbarians would sweep down from the north and attack our fort tonight," he reported. The centurion wasn't quite sure that he believed in prophetic dreams, but decided to double the patrols just in case. That night, the barbarians made their attack, but thanks to the extra patrols they were easily defeated. After the battle, the centurion thanked the soldier for his warning and then confined him to barracks until the Ides of March as a punishment. Why?

Back