• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

A spoonful of death...

Well, every newb Chilihead has to have their "crowning moment", that time when they suddenly try a REALLY hot sauce. Mine'll just be a little more abnormal...:hell:

You see, after he heard about my inability to order online, my friend (from New Jersey) promised to pick me up a bottle of Hot Sauce - particularly, one named after his state. Yep, I mean Jersey Death. And I promised him that if he sent it to me, I'd take a spoonful of it straight and take pics. ^.^

Now, let's put this in perspective. I think that Marie Sharp's firey hot habanero (which I must have gotten a bad batch of, because it just didn't taste good) is pretty darn hot. This stuff is supposedly over 1 million scovilles, and even though heat is relative I can't help but wonder if I'm in over my head :lol:

So, any comments? Note: I'll be getting the hot sauce by September if all goes well, so I'll post the pics here too...hehe...

Hehe, that'd be awesome - I'm looking forward to the insane endorphin rush. Never had one of those before, but then again, everything I've eaten so far is downright wimpy =P

So, let's start that will...

(By the way, when I say a spoonful, I don't mean a drop on a spoon, I mean filling a teaspoon with the stuff. This is going to HURT...XD)

be careful with consuming extracts undiluted, they are meant to be food additives and are not intended for direct consumption. Jersey Death is rated around 650,000 SHU's if my memory is correct, that's bloody hot! you might want to check this link out and read the reviews left by those who have eaten it:

http://www.sweatnspice.com/441-13.htm

I love Blair's Mega Death though I won't eat a whole spoonful by itself.

I can't wait to see your pics!

Oh, I've read almost every review of it - I know this stuff is evil =P Also, isn't it 1.1 million? I probably won't do a WHOLE spoonful admittedly, and I'll try a drop first...>.>

I read on a sauce site that I order from that it's over 1,000,000 scovilles. I think blair megadeath is 550,000 scovilles. I've put a big glob of megadeath and put it on my finger. That stuff is HOT just like that. I think the spoonful of the Jersey Death would be a bit to much. I must admit I want to see the pics though:lol::lol: I think someone's going to have a flaming sphincter in the morning!!:twisted: To each his own though. I don't mind. If someone dared me I'd probably do it. Not for pleasure though. I loooove that capaicin rush!! I noticed I get a better one, when I use the REALLY hot stuff. Just barely dillute it with another sauce and then eat a ton of it. Before you know it, you ate ALOT of hot sauce. That is a GREAT rush!! I love that sneak up effect when you're nose starts running and your face gets warm.

Honestly, I've never gotten a burnt bung, even after eating a whole habanero on a dare...at least, I THINK it was a habanero...but anywho, I'll be sure to keep the aloe and frozen TP at hand XD

Trexxen said:
Honestly, I've never gotten a burnt bung, even after eating a whole habanero on a dare...at least, I THINK it was a habanero...but anywho, I'll be sure to keep the aloe and frozen TP at hand XD

Good luck!!!:cool: I must admit though. I must eat way to much hot stuff. I literally don't look forward to crapping EVERYDAY!!!!;) I'm at work right now. On the way in I felt like all of a sudden there was a bomb going off in my stomach. I got to the bathroom and......:hell::cool:...........Whalla......good old flaming sphincter again. I swear I was pale...LOL!!! All good now. I can't wait to make some chili tonight!!...LOL!!

rabbit said:
Good luck!!!:cool: I must admit though. I must eat way to much hot stuff. I literally don't look forward to crapping EVERYDAY!!!!;) I'm at work right now. On the way in I felt like all of a sudden there was a bomb going off in my stomach. I got to the bathroom and......:hell::cool:...........Whalla......good old flaming sphincter again. I swear I was pale...LOL!!! All good now. I can't wait to make some chili tonight!!...LOL!!

haha wow.

here is a copy of a post I made once before of a sphincter cooling technique which you may want to employ Trexxen after your spoonful of Jersey Death once your severe case of jaloproctitis strikes you down. the technique was named 'The Skid-Mark Slide' by our very own Cap'n Bones:

a treatment you could try: get all your ice cubes out and lay them end to end, the more the better, sprinkle a little salt between them so they stick together, hopefully you will have around six feet of ice. place a big chunk of ice cream at one end of the ice. now, go to the other and and take another two or three paces away, pour some olive oil (make sure it is good quality olive oil) between your butt cheeks, now move forward quickly and drop into a seated position with your legs sticking straight out in front of you and open to about 90 degrees, lean forward and place your hands on the ground and pull yourself along dog-sliding-it's-backside-along-the-ground-style. stop sliding along the ice cubes when you find yourself sitting in the ice cream. patent pending.

chilliman64 said:
here is a copy of a post I made once before of a sphincter cooling technique which you may want to employ Trexxen after your spoonful of Jersey Death once your severe case of jaloproctitis strikes you down. the technique was named 'The Skid-Mark Slide' by our very own Cap'n Bones:

a treatment you could try: get all your ice cubes out and lay them end to end, the more the better, sprinkle a little salt between them so they stick together, hopefully you will have around six feet of ice. place a big chunk of ice cream at one end of the ice. now, go to the other and and take another two or three paces away, pour some olive oil (make sure it is good quality olive oil) between your butt cheeks, now move forward quickly and drop into a seated position with your legs sticking straight out in front of you and open to about 90 degrees, lean forward and place your hands on the ground and pull yourself along dog-sliding-it's-backside-along-the-ground-style. stop sliding along the ice cubes when you find yourself sitting in the ice cream. patent pending.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:think::lol::lol::lol:

Back