• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A TIME OF GREAT LOSS FOR AJIJOE

Hang in there Joe, you're showing a lot of strength with this situation.

I had a hard time finding the words I wanted to say to you, and I'm not dealing with any of the grief that burdens you.

You will get through this troubling time in your life and hopefully in time you may find greater peace and understanding.

dvg

Joe

I hope you have some answers soon. My condolences to you and your family and especially her daughter. What a terrible loss and at such a young age. I think people would understand if you take as long as you need for your seed orders. Stay strong.

Dear Joe,

We’re deeply sorry to hear of your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ela and SuperHot

Joe,

I'm very sorry to hear about your family's loss. I've been where you are, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Your friend,

Buck

Joe, Just found out about this. I want you to know the Sexton family will be praying for you and your family in this toughest of times. God Bless yall.

Joe, Just found out about this. I want you to know the Sexton family will be praying for you and your family in this toughest of times. God Bless yall.
thank you so much the worst is to come thursday is the viewing and friday is the funeral,please pray for comfort for us all it will not be easy

thank you your friend joe

Thursday and Friday where a living hell for us all, it was the worst and hardest week of my life,in fact the worst thing to ever happen to me in my 43 years of life

however there was a huge outpouring of love for us all at two services,there where so many people attending the parlor could barely hold them all, there was great sadness on the part of countless people as that girl touched the live of so many, there where many tears from many people even some who didn't know her well, it was the issue of her age that brought so many to tears, there was a few wonderful things that came out of all of this such as my sister and Brother in law donated her eyes to two people that needed cornea transplants, my sister commented that there will two people looking through Amanda eyes

also i got to meet my long lost stepsister Peggy after 30 years of absents, it was a wonderful reunion

i just want to take this time to thanks all at the hot pepper for the love you all showed my family and i, you are all appreciated and love by me, it it will not be soon forgotten, maybe the worst is over but trust me its far from over

please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers
thanks again so much
your friend Joe

Back