• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Absolutely Amazing

I bet she would be very high maintenance....

AlabamaJack said:
I bet she would be very high maintenance....

...yeah, if you could even reach her way up there. Don'tcha just wanna swat her down with a broom? :lol:

She must work for the fire department....as good as she is at swinging on that pole.

I bet she has callouses places I couldn't imagine... :rofl:

now this needs to be an Olympic event - held at both the summer and winter games

and I offer my services to the international Olympic committee to help get this organized - I mean someone will need to interview the possible competitors, and um well, I am sure I can think of a lot of other things that would need to be done

mvinson said:
now this needs to be an Olympic event - held at both the summer and winter games

and I offer my services to the international Olympic committee to help get this organized - I mean someone will need to interview the possible competitors, and um well, I am sure I can think of a lot of other things that would need to be done

You can be the pole polisher...;)

yeah...and use Lysol when you do...

I am plain not interested...I got more than I can handle at home...

mvinson said:

Control the callouses?

paulky_2000 said:
You can be the pole polisher...;)

I'm sure he wants his pole to be polished!

There's a lady present. Oh wait, I'm not easily offended. I'd grease the pole for her but I'm too busy greasing mine. Gotta pay the rent.

Back