• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

adios muchachos

well, it's been a fun couple of years...but i'm finally off. i'm leaving home (and internet access) this tuesday morning. i'm stopping at some relatives houses on the way, but i'm reporting to OCS (officer candidate school) this coming sunday. i won't be around THP or any website for a couple months.

just wanted to say, i've had a blast hanging out here with fellow mouth burning fiends, and that one day i'll be back for sure! OCS is a 13 week program..and i'll actually have some internet access towards the end..provided i don't roll back into H company. anyway.. thanks to everyone for their tips, ideas, etc. i've learned a bit about cooking as well as new sauces and whatnot to try. i hope to see several new beer reviews upon my return!

cheers!

brian

good luck Brian...hope all goes well...just remember, the time you are in the Navy will be full of future stories you can tell your grandchildren...

Good luck Brian! Stay well and I hope you enjoy the path you have chosen for yourself.

Looking forward to hearing from you whenever you have time (and internet access). c.ya!

Best of luck! Get us a snail mail addy after you get settled if you don't have regular email access, and we'll keep you up to date.

Good luck, and hope you get some interent access. :D
Got a call from my Dad the other day, asking me to come with him on a business trip he's having to Germany (or whatever). according to him I should come cause of the girls... so maybe I'll give it a try. :P just a couple of days... some male bonding, and me-girls bonding too!

Omri said:
Good luck, and hope you get some interent access. :D
Got a call from my Dad the other day, asking me to come with him on a business trip he's having to Germany (or whatever). according to him I should come cause of the girls... so maybe I'll give it a try. :P just a couple of days... some male bonding, and me-girls bonding too!
Oh well, if you must play away :shame:

rainbowberry said:
Oh well, if you must play away :shame:
German clubs, German beer and German women... would could possibly happen? we'll play chess. :P

Chiliac @ I have no idea. I'm hoping blond-vill. :lol:

Well, let me know when you can (and if you want :)) - maybe you'll come to a place near me...

What could happen btw you and the girls? Well, trust me, it depends a lot on where you are going! ...and how you're behaving, of course! ;)

Chiliac said:
Well, let me know when you can (and if you want :)) - maybe you'll come to a place near me...

What could happen btw you and the girls? Well, trust me, it depends a lot on where you are going! ...and how you're behaving, of course! ;)
My tactics with the ladies are universal. ;)

While we all know I don't agree with it, I still would like to wish you luck in your endevor. This is something you've been wanting to do for a while and I aplaud you in your efforts to follow your dreams.

I will miss your preasance on this forum. Don't die, stay away from Depleted Uranium, think for yourself, and date your CO's daughter ;)

Best of luck Brian! I think you are making a great choice that will pay off in ways you can't even imagine later in life.

Godspeed and don't forget to log in here and say "hi" when you get a chance!

thanks everyone. i'll be sure to come back as soon as i can. will be without spicy food for a while..but i'll be sure to put in some orders once i'm settled in somewhere for a bit. wish i could take some sauce or spices with me but they won't store it for me, and i won't have a mini fridge. :lol: maybe it'll give my stomach a time to heal. ha

Back