• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

AGH! MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!

imaguitargod said:
...I just got over bronchitous too...

I've got it now myself - that's why I've been online everyday lately, hopefully back to work tomorrow - had almost a week off with it. must be old age catching up with me.

chilliman64 said:
I've got it now myself - that's why I've been online everyday lately, hopefully back to work tomorrow - had almost a week off with it. must be old age catching up with me.

eeek, I hope I didn't give it to you though the net. I keep hearing about how many virus' are spread though the net ;)

I am surpised at myself, it usually goes directly into pneumonia for me. But this time it cleared up. :D

On an eye ball update...the lumps's getting bigger....I think it's about to burst in the next day or two....I can't imagine this thing getting any bigger.... :(

pics please!!

(it may be a bite from a bird-eating spider afterall! in a few days, it'll start to get itchy, and you won't be able to help yourself... you know the rest - just make sure that if you do scratch or squeeze it that there is a camera rolling so we can see the baby spiders emerge on youtube.)

Back