• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

AGHHHHH!!! Pepper Juice in my Wound!!!!! AGH! MY NOSE!

I clipped down some of the Lemorange tree and one of the spikes stabbed my thumb last night. In preparing the Famous Passow Pizza with Peppers tonight I got some Habanero and Big Jim juice in that same wound...AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just now I blow my nose.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S IN MY NOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

csigi_chili_sauce said:
From a cut, to your penis, to your tongue! lol No wonder you ate a naga straight up bro! You are a glutton for punishment! lol -Lars-

There's something very wrong about that statement.

I'm still waiting for the video...I'm sure I've seen this in a bugs bunny cartoon before. IGG, dont walk under an open window if theres a piano removalists van outside, dont answer the phone while you're ironing, and dont go off chasing any road runners for dinner. :lol:

bentalphanerd said:
I'm still waiting for the video...I'm sure I've seen this in a bugs bunny cartoon before. IGG, dont walk under an open window if theres a piano removalists van outside, dont answer the phone while you're ironing, and dont go off chasing any road runners for dinner. :lol:
Hahahaha. Ya, it was kinda cartoonish.

Pepp3rFreak said:
Bwwahahahahaha! You pwn3d yourself!!
Your into that self mutilation stuff aren't you? :lol::lol:
Nope, just stupid human behavior. ;)

hahah i thought i had it bad when my hands were on fire from cutting up peppers! time to fill up the tub with milk and take a cold bath. :lol:

Back