• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJ - You Lose

I am assuming he grows hydroponically...

That is definitely hydro AJ, those are beautiful plants but at what price and how many nuclear power plants are needed to run all those HID lights. It also looks like a lot of work tying up all those branches. That must be a commercial operation looking for a big harvest to sell. Amazing what you can do with hydroponics.

yes, agreed, simply amazing

I still like growing with the seasons...just the way I was raised....

If I had enough pepper sales to pay expenses, I'd love to grow year round. Maybe if I use some of Jukka's greenhouse heating techniques, but then I'd probably need to hire an engineer:)

POTAWIE said:
Very impressive, and they're probably growing year round for several years.
What Omri said:
Omri said:
April 1th 2009:
[IMG.]http://fatalii.net/chilimetsa_seedlings.jpg[/IMG.]

June 21th 2009:
[IMG.]http://fatalii.net/cristalforest2.jpg[/IMG.]
No he just started them this year. I don't think they grow them all year at the "pro-greenhouse" he works at. He sells some of those factory plants at the end of the year too (at least he did last year).

i love his bonzai ideas from cutlings, especially if they'll be producers like the pick Noshownate posted above. I'm going to have to try one of those.

*head explodes*

Yeah, I've been to that site before; he's definitely a master of chile growing, though for obvious reasons - he's a commercial grower (then again, there might be commercial growers on here too).

This might be a bad joke, but if he was a weed grower, he'd probably be the richest man on earth rofl.

That bonzai chile looks crazy, I wish I could have a bonzai Trinidad Scorpion lol.

millworkman said:
There is nothing stopping you.

Except that I have no credit card, nor do I trust them, and as a result I cannot purchase anything online. I have to either get one of those Visa Prepaid Cards, or simply rely off my local supermarket's spring chile lineup (which btw sells many exotic baby plants, such as Super Cayenne, Caribbean Red Hab, Thai Dragon, Chocolate Hab, etc).

redeyeguy said:
Except that I have no credit card, nor do I trust them, and as a result I cannot purchase anything online.

That doesn't have to stop you from creating your own bonzai plants. Fatalii.net has a lot of info and instruction on how to do it and it doesn't seem too hard. If you have a plant, you can have a bonzai.

Ballzworth said:
That doesn't have to stop you from creating your own bonzai plants. Fatalii.net has a lot of info and instruction on how to do it and it doesn't seem too hard. If you have a plant, you can have a bonzai.

Awesome, I'll probably try it out this spring when they're selling baby plants again. For now, I'll just concentrate on keeping my Caribbean Red alive.

I've never had a CC, just a Paypay account and a checking account.
Which only has money in it for about two weeks into the month.

Never have had a problem dealing with reputable people and using common sense + "safe hex". ;)

One of my motto's is: "Research is cheap, Failure to do research is usually expensive".

Back