vendor ajdrew

One of the members sent me a box of plants Monday,after seeing where I had got screwed by a vendor. Got the box today. Plants were in good condition.There was a little leaf drop. That's to be expected. Packaging was nice and secure,no damage to the plants at all. Have them in some Ocean Forest right now. I'd recommend you to anyone. Thank you for your kindness ajdrew.

I love Red Sav.  I think it is because the walls are so thick.  Lots of flavor in addition to heat.  So when I reach for free stuff, it is usually them.  Gotta figure out a way to keep track of who has ordered what so I give different free things and not the same one to each.  No clue how yet.

Red Savina brings back memories for me. I haven't grown them in years. I think I was 14 or 15 when it made the record and I heard about it. Finally found seeds somewhere after searching forever. Think we might have just gotten a computer and the internet ('94 or '95) which made it much easier but still difficult to find. Up until that point I had just been growing habs, serrano, and Thai. I planted about a dozen and babied those seeds. I might just have to grow a couple this year for nostalgia sake.

Scorched, I love that thick wall because I stuff them with blue cheese.  If you stuff and then put back in the fridge overnight, the flavor bleeds into the cheese.  That and we can sell the heck out some habs at farmers market venues when we have a selection of colors.  It is really odd.  People seem to think the only hab out there is yellow / orange.

BTW: Yes, they ask if the chocolate ones taste like chocolate.  Sometimes I love to educate.  Other times I wanna slap a guy with a wet flounder.  Yes, it tastes just like milk chocolate.

I have to join in here and send out a big thank you to A.J. Drew as well!! The beautiful pods I've received over the past couple months have been made into a few different sauces, a fantastic mixed superhot powder, and a variety of chili salts. I have a freezer stocked with enough peppers to set my mouth and stomach on fire all winter.

Fantastic pods, fast shipping, great customer service.... what more can I say? You've got yourself another loyal customer. Keep up the great work A.J. I wish you and your family much succes as your business continues to grow!

kris79usa,

Thank you so much for the compliments.  This was the first season we plunged into online sales per my 11 year old daughters instructions.  Thanks to patrons like you,  she is now saying: "I told you so".  Also thanks to patrons like you, I was finally able to build my first walk in green house.  This year it has allowed me to continue to sell Carolina Reaper fresh into November so far.  Next year, hoping to put up another one so I can extend the season for more of a variety.

I am not rolling in money or anything.  Very hard and often painful work.  But to think that I started the season thinking we would loose the farm after a serious medical episode and now I am getting ready to plant another season, I think it is me who needs to be thankful of folk like you.  That I am.  That I am.

The Carolina Reapers came today. The pods look wonderful, and you sent twice as many as I had paid for. I am already adding them to food, after having tasted some by itself. That is some serious heat, even after having had ghost peppers. They taste really good, too. I have kept some seed to dry to try to grow some also, but I definitely plan to keep buying peppers from you. I have limited space for growing plants, and you have so many varieties to try adding to food. I can't buy peppers so fresh locally as the ones you sent.

Editing to avoid double posting.

It is amazing how good these peppers are. I have never had them so good before.

Thank you CheriLBW, we are fairly new and can use every good word.  More so this time of year since most of what we do is grow produce and the season has closed.

My order was filled quickly, and sent out early.   The seeds arrived today in extremely nice packaging, well above the "standard" set by lesser seed providers.  The seeds color is spot on for properly preserved seeds, and the quality is good.  There are no broken or cracked seeds in any of these bags.  

My entire experience with AJDrew was a positive one, and I look forward to doing business in the future.

Your business is appreciated and I thank you for the prompt and accurate service.  

Seeds Purchased:
7 Pot Brain Strain (Original)
7 Pot Primo Yellow 
Ch. 'Ghost Pepper'
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
Ch. Trinidad Scorpion

Fantastic Farmer, ordered both seeds and fresh peppers from this gentleman and he is my go to source for excellent products. This fellow strives to make every order perfect. My only complaint is that he doesn't wear a pirate hat, with that beard, he resembles Edward Teach aka Blackbeard.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Oh, he wears a pirate hat alright. AJ, you got any pics of your "gardening hat"? 
I dont wear it for gardening anymore cause oh damn leather is hot.  Did in the early spring.  Now am wearing something that was on sale at the gas station for a dollar because it is so damn ugly nobody would buy it for ten.  Somewhere on facebook is a picture of the hat on my head while I am getting my feet looked at by home care.  Will try to find it.

Found a picture of the infamous pirate hat.  Backstory is a friend gave it to me while I was in the hospital.  I would not be moved from the bed, so they took me to all the procedures in my bed, just sort of wheeled me down the hallway.  I made a joke about feeling like I was on a pirate ship (morphine is good stuff) and a friend brought me that hat.  From then on, I wore the hat to procedures, sitting up in my bed boat, with an arm pointing the way.  If I could have pulled off a Captain Morgans pose I would have.

tiller.jpg

Just got my first box of the season from ajdrew - a sampler box with some nice goodies, a couple of which I haven't had before (white 7-Pot and white Fatalii). Already chomped down a Naga Morich, and I'll be making a Trinidad Scorpion pizza later tonight. Thanks for the great peppers!

Please excuse the lousy photo, it's an overcast day and the camera on my cheap phone sucks.

ajdrew_asst_box_01_zpsdkqhd5qn.jpg

You think that is a lousy photo?  Have ya seen the ones on my website?  Thank you for the compliment.  Doing more with white this year.  There is something about mixed boxes with the most contrasting colors that I really like.  Ye, I know I am starting to sound like an interior decorator but thinking about adding green tissue paper to the larger boxes. Idea is that when people open them, they see the peppers against the green the way it is in a garden.

I got in on AJ's Labor Day seed sale and I must say that I'm highly impressed! Great selection, quality, and the price. 20 packs of 20+ seeds for $20 delivered. To top it off he threw in a few pods. Looks like my dutch buckets will be full of good pods this winter. Thanks AJ!

Back