vendor ajdrew

One of the members sent me a box of plants Monday,after seeing where I had got screwed by a vendor. Got the box today. Plants were in good condition.There was a little leaf drop. That's to be expected. Packaging was nice and secure,no damage to the plants at all. Have them in some Ocean Forest right now. I'd recommend you to anyone. Thank you for your kindness ajdrew.

Schdez said:
I got in on AJ's Labor Day seed sale and I must say that I'm highly impressed! Great selection, quality, and the price. 20 packs of 20+ seeds for $20 delivered. To top it off he threw in a few pods. Looks like my dutch buckets will be full of good pods this winter. Thanks AJ!
It was a fun sale.  I kept changing things up.  Felt more like being there in person than online.  Thank you for participating.

I just got an awesome little mixed box of peppers from AJ Drew this past week. Finally have time to post, but I've been munching on them all week. I was very impressed with the quantity and quality, as well as the prompt shipping. Everything about it was great!
Z8g5iRL.jpg

7-Pot White
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
Fatalii White
Trinidad Sorpion Butch T
Bubblegum Red
Ghost Pepper Red
Trinidad Scorpion Sweet
Habanero Chocolate

I can vouch as well, received an sfrb packed full of the shiniest most oily bhut jolokias. Totally forgot to snap a pic before processing, very consistent heat and flavor (good enough to nibble while you work) highly recommend this dude, get at it!

Howdy AJ, just wanted to give you a heads up to be on the lookout for a delivery. Thought I would share some seed with you from both New Mex and old Mex. Feel free to share with other forum members, I just have to make it down to the post office. Cheers brother!

Voodoo 6 said:
Howdy AJ, just wanted to give you a heads up to be on the lookout for a delivery. Thought I would share some seed with you from both New Mex and old Mex. Feel free to share with other forum members, I just have to make it down to the post office. Cheers brother!

Thank you in advance.  We've only been online for about three seasons.  Folk here make me remember the days when we were set up at farmers markets and traded at the various seed libraries and events.  I really thought being online wouldnt be colder but so far growers are growers, online or off.  Its great.

Aww man, reading this thread makes me wish I lived in the US.

Living in Australia we don't get anything awesome like this.

Best of luck AJ, I hope you do well and get a comfy retirement from the awesome business you've built. All your customers seem to love you.

Damien,

I  just received what I guess is my last ajdrew/PeppersByMail box for the season. Unless the high tunnel still has something growing that survived the frost, maybe?

Anyway, it's a nice box of assorted Scorpions, including Trinidad Red, Trinidad Yellow, the mighty Moruga Red, a couple of Butch T Reds (yum), the Moruga Caramel (I've not tried those yet, looking forward to it) and the mellower-but-very-very-tasty I Scream Scorpion.

As usual, the pods are in superb condition - no soft spots or rot. They're nice and firm, and will be going on all types of food over the next few days.

The box was a tad fuller, I have already eaten a Trinidad Red and an I Scream :party:. This guy delivers, and he knows how to grow 'em too. Thanks, ajdrew. You rock.

Thank you Tardy:

High tunnel is still going strong, amazing since it is the middle of November.  But getting ready for a hospital stay and dont want to promise a thing I can't deliver.  So pulling everything and freezing for own use.  Wife and kids can handle the seed orders, but sometimes I think they could mix up a green bell with a chocolate ghost.

Fresh should be back June 2017.  Hopefully lots more when I have what I am telling my kids are my new bionic legs.

After seeing him in here i ordered a single pack of seeds... some white BBG7s... 5bucks... free shipping, sent an extra free pack of 7 pot originals... the postage was almost 3 dollars... i actually feel bad like i stole from him... i dont think anyone would hate on ya if you charged extra for shipping... i mean i got 2 packs of 20+ seeds each, super fast, and he made about 1.19 per pack including the labor etc of fulfilling the order and giving over double the seeds as other places... I think he is selling himself short for the quality he offers and should at least get the full 5 bucks for the seeds... anyways, very happy.. super fast.. seeds look great... 

JBSmooth said:
After seeing him in here i ordered a single pack of seeds... some white BBG7s... 5bucks... free shipping, sent an extra free pack of 7 pot originals... the postage was almost 3 dollars... i actually feel bad like i stole from him... i dont think anyone would hate on ya if you charged extra for shipping... i mean i got 2 packs of 20+ seeds each, super fast, and he made about 1.19 per pack including the labor etc of fulfilling the order and giving over double the seeds as other places... I think he is selling himself short for the quality he offers and should at least get the full 5 bucks for the seeds... anyways, very happy.. super fast.. seeds look great... 

Thank you.  Ye, when you consider the bubble envelope, packaging and shipping, we dont really profit from small orders.  But we do earn customer loyalty and make a bit on larger orders.

I just found this thread; i ordered a Monster Box and some Primos and TS Sweetss from PBM/AJDrew back in November.  I got 3 boxes crammed full of awesome pods; couldn't be much happier with the product, price, packing job, or speedy deliver.  i left a review on the PBM FB page, too... but i found PBM via THP, so i wanted to give some feedback here, too.

Keep up the good work, Drew!

Wishing you the best , my friend !  We'll mend together , lol  been 5 weeks since my shoulder surgery , still sore !      

Wishing you the best , my friend !  We'll mend together , lol  been 5 weeks since my shoulder surgery , still sore !      

Just got some seeds from AJ over at http://www.peppersbymail.com/ this week to go with what I was already growing in 2017. I wanted to take this opportunity to bump his topic for those of you who might still be looking for things to grow. (Or gift ideas, since he now offers gift cards on his website. Woop!) He sent me 20+ high quality seeds of each variety I requested, well packaged and quickly, with two extra bags of "bonus" seeds along for the ride. The Farmer's/Potato Jalapeno is one of those I had passing interest in, but never enough to pursue. Looking forward to growing it this year.

As to his pepper boxes, be sure to hit him up once those start to come in this year. The guy grows great peppers, (as evidenced by the Yellow 7 Pot and Jonah the size of racquetballs on the image below). All of this was crammed into a single superhot mixed box he sent me near the end of last year during his pre-frost sale. Sorry about the crappy camera. The primos are yellow and the 7 pot is the color of a highlighter. That 26 gram Jonah on the end completely destroyed me. I cut it open, saw the walls entirely coated with placenta and pools of oil, then ate it whole anyway like a big retard because I wondered how bad it would be. Hotter than any reaper I've ever eaten. Been a long time since any pepper got hold of me like that.

1sgfRlu.jpg

Also check out the beautiful and very hot BBG7's. Love the yellows. Great stuff, AJ! I'll be hitting you up again this year when things come into season.

gcZl5vh.jpg

Back