for-sale AJIJOE IS SUSPENDING SALES temporarily

ATTN ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS
AS OF 11/26/11 IM SUSPENDING ALL SALES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE :( ,IT IS FOR PERSONAL REASONS OR WHICH IM NOT AT LIBERTY TO DISCUSS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU GOOD FOLK HERE ON THE HOT PEPPER YOU ALL HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME :)
I CAN SAY IT IS PARTLY FINANCIAL, I KNOW IT MIGHT SEEM STRANGE THAT I STOP IF I NEED MONEY BUT IF I CONTINUE IT COULD COST ME MORE :(

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIEND HERE ON THE HOT PEPPER IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE, I WILL STILL BE HERE AS WELL AS HELPING OUT PEOPLE IN NEED THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE
YOU ALL HAVE GOTTEN TO KNOW ME QUITE WELL AS I HAVE YOU SO YOU KNOW THAT I CANT RESIST GIVING STUFF AWAY AT TIMES
I WILL STILL BE DOING THAT

THANKS SO MUCH AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO TALKING WITH ALL HERE AND DISCUSSING MATTERS OF HOT PEPPER INTEREST AND WHATEVER ELSE :lol:

THANK YOU YOUR FRIEND AS ALWAYS
AJIJOE :cool:

I WISH you best Ajijoe! you helped a lots of folks here to get hands on variety and good seeds!
for that i wanna thank you.

i hope everything will be fine on your side and wish you a good resolution on that concern.

Thanks to you!

I WISH you best Ajijoe! you helped a lots of folks here to get hands on variety and good seeds!
for that i wanna thank you.

i hope everything will be fine on your side and wish you a good resolution on that concern.

Thanks to you!
thank you

wild horses cant drag me away!! i will be back in biz soon!!

YOUR FRIEND JOE

We know you will get back on your feet. Good on you for closing down for a bit when you know you can't keep it up. That's a sign of customer care.

Sorry to hear that, Joe. :(

I actually somehow missed that you even sold seeds... if I had known, I definitely would have bought some to support you! (Especially as you were offering some real interesting sounding varieties!)

Hope everything turns around for you soon! :)

thank you to all

i am not going anywhere so keep watching for me

thanks your friend Joe

We know you will get back on your feet. Good on you for closing down for a bit when you know you can't keep it up. That's a sign of customer care.
thanks that means alot to me

your friend Joe

Good Luck Joe!! Thankfully Your not going anywhere!! Your one of the top go to guys for pepper info :)

Take Care,

Buck

I hope that, whatever the problem is, that it will be ok again.
Hopefully soon.
We are surely many who have enjoyed your generosity.

God bless you.
You're everyone's friend.

THANKS ALL ITS GOING TO TAKE SOME MONEY AS I REALLY WANNA DO THIS FULL TIME BUT JUST DONT HAVE THE AVAILABLE FUNDS TO GO ACTUAL

so i just wanna be safe when it comes to the legalities im not looking for trouble

thanks so much for your support and concern

your friend Joe

You are needing a business license? Is your local authorities cracking down on home based businesses?
NO AND I DONT WANNA HAVE PROBLEM EITHER

IM FOLLOWING THE ADVICE OF A FRIEND WHO IS IN THE KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF

AND WITH THE ECONAMY GETTING SO BAD THEY WILL LOOK FOR ANY EXCUSE TO TURN A BUCK SO IM BACKING OFF BEFORE I MAKE TOO MUCH

THANKS FOR ASKING YOUR FRIEND JOE

Back