• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

AJIJOE'S 2013 GROW LOG

HELLO ALL!!

i have just started my seeds(2/19/13)

and this is the unofficial list so far (WILL EDIT AS I GO)

here goes

FIDALGA ROXA
7 POT BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW
MUSTARD BHUT JOLOKIA (exp)
WHITE FATALII
CHOCOLATE LIGHTNING HAB
CONDOR BEAK HAB
PURPLE HAB
PITANGA MORANGO
TS MORUGA BLEND
MUSTARD TS
PEACH TS
AJIJOE' RED SCORPANERO#1
AJIJOES RED SCORPANERO # 3 (W/STINGER)
AJIJOE'S CHOCO HAND GRENADE HAB #1
AJIJOE'S CAPPUCCINO SCORPANERO (2ND GEN EXP)
AUSTRALIAN LANTERN HAB
PEACH AUSTRALIAN LANTERN HAB (mutation off yellow species 2ND GEN EXP)
WILD BRAZIL
NOVA'S 7 POT w.a.l.
AJI PINEAPPLE
VARIEGATED TRI-COLOR
PEACH HABALOKIA #1
PEACH HABALOKIA #2
YELLOW HABALOKIA #2 (EXP)
GOLDEN MARCONI SWEET
AUSTRALIAN MULTI-COLOR
MAKO AKOKOSRADE (GHANA)
BONDA MA JAQUES
YELLOW MONKEYFACE CHILE
7 POT  BURGUNDY
DILEY'S SWEET TAMWORK BIRDSEYE
NAGA MORICH BOMBAY
7 POT BROWN
ZAVORY
BANAJUL MARKET (GHANA)
AJIJOES CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB
MARABA X
FIDALGA AMERELA
INFINITY
TIGER TEETH HAB (GUYANA)
SCARLET LANTERN

HABANERO GALAPAGOS (ISABELLA ISLAND) (not C. Galapoganese)
AJI OMNI-COLOR
PEACH BHUT
NAGA MORICH BOMBAY
FIDALGA AMERELA
SCARLET LANTERN
MORUGA YELLOW
FISH X UCHUTAKI ORNAMENTAL (small red flattened and blunt fruit,has green and white variegated leaves, small compact plant) "MINI FISH"
BOLIVIAN SMALL RED
PURPLE FLASH
CALICO
YELLOW FRUIT/BLK LEAF UNKNOWN
BOLIVIAN SM RED X #1 (SHORT STOUT RED FRUIT)
BOLIVIAN SM RED X #2 (SMALLER FRUIT GOES FROM GREEN TO BLACK TO RED)
FILIUS BLUE
RED THAI
CHILE AMANDA (SANGRIA X? LONG RED FRUIT) NAMED IN HONOR OF MY LATE NIECE)
AJI TEAPOT RED
HOT LEMON (AKA AJI LIMON)
C. PREATERMISSUM
CAPPUCCINO PAPER LANTERN HAB
YELLOW LIGHTNING HAB
SM PEACH LANTERN HAB
PICO DE PAJARO
MULTI COLOR JALAPENO
AUSTRALIAN BUSH FIRE (AUSTRALIAN LANTERN X WEST INDIAN RED)
PEACH BHUT
RED AJI BOLSA DE DULCE
AJI YELLOW
SURISE TRINIDAD SCORPION
JAYS PEACH GHOST SCORPION
JAYS RED GHOST SCORPION
BOLIVIAN SMALL RED
YELLOW FRUIT VARIAGATED TRI-COLOR
AJIJOES HANGING BEAUTY (ORNAMENTAL)
EXPLOSIVE IGNITE
MAUI PURPLE
TRIFETTI X?
RED BHUT
RED HABALOKIA
PEACH HABALOKIA
PEACH LIGHTNING
SAVINA RED
TIGER TEETH HAB (GUYANA)
BONDA MA JAQUES

This is an ongoing list not done yet

thanks enjoy your friend Joe

[sup]well today i have[/sup]

[sup]RED SCORPANERO #1 (1)[/sup]
[sup]WHITE GIANT HAB (6)[/sup]
[sup]CHOCOLATE TEARDROP HAB (4)[/sup]
[sup]AJI YELLOW (3)[/sup]
[sup]FIDALGA AMERALA (1)[/sup]
[sup]AUSTRALIAN LANTERN (2)[/sup]
[sup]PURPLE FLASH (5)[/sup]

[sup]again very happy and my garden line up is shaping up nicely![/sup]

[sup]thanks your friend Joe[/sup]

Hi Joe been following your grow, but lost track for awhile, so I thought I would check in to see how things were going.
You sure had a interesting list of peppers, I had gotten some of the Isabell Island habanero from junglerain but I lost track of them and could not idenify them from some other habs that I had. It will be interesting to see what the pods look like if the plants make it.
I'm still trying to stabilizes a unknown purple pepper x c. galapagoense so far at F5 none of the plants have shown any traints of the galapagoense and am begaining to wonder if it had crossed with it or some other pepper, I have gotten some interesting throw outs that are more in line with a annuum. This year I have three plants one is showing some of the purple in the stem and leaves while the other two have no purple but do not show any of the galapagoense which I have been looking for. Last year I selected for a vine like plant that had pods that were clustered and about 1 inch long pods but the three plants I have are not showing any vine like traints so I some how lost what I was looking for in that line. I may have to go back to my F4 seeds and plant several more plants next year and reselect. At any rate I hope all is well, I'll be glad when our weather settles out, every time I think it safe to take them out the weather changes for the worse again.

Aji-
You are plum crazy in the head with peppers! That is an awesome list.

I've been gardening a long time but just recently got bit by the chile pepper bug. I hope to get to maybe 1/3 of your varieties next season. Great selection and best of the 2013 garden season to you.

Hi Joe been following your grow, but lost track for awhile, so I thought I would check in to see how things were going.
You sure had a interesting list of peppers, I had gotten some of the Isabell Island habanero from junglerain but I lost track of them and could not idenify them from some other habs that I had. It will be interesting to see what the pods look like if the plants make it.
I'm still trying to stabilizes a unknown purple pepper x c. galapagoense so far at F5 none of the plants have shown any traints of the galapagoense and am begaining to wonder if it had crossed with it or some other pepper, I have gotten some interesting throw outs that are more in line with a annuum. This year I have three plants one is showing some of the purple in the stem and leaves while the other two have no purple but do not show any of the galapagoense which I have been looking for. Last year I selected for a vine like plant that had pods that were clustered and about 1 inch long pods but the three plants I have are not showing any vine like traints so I some how lost what I was looking for in that line. I may have to go back to my F4 seeds and plant several more plants next year and reselect. At any rate I hope all is well, I'll be glad when our weather settles out, every time I think it safe to take them out the weather changes for the worse again.
been real busy and have not had time to post anything lately and its almost planting time :dance: cant wait
im working two jobs now i work nights for Home depot and i work weekends with my wife who is a realtor
sounds like you have a few project going that i would like to see more of im sure others on THP would too
i have a few going this year too

i have 3 plants of the Galap Hab Isabella and there doing great!!
thanks for the shout out

your friend Joe

Aji-
You are plum crazy in the head with peppers! That is an awesome list.

I've been gardening a long time but just recently got bit by the chile pepper bug. I hope to get to maybe 1/3 of your varieties next season. Great selection and best of the 2013 garden season to you.
thanks i will take that as a complement although if you look at some others the have me beat
when ever your ready you know where i will be

thanks your friend Joe

Hey joe!

Didn't you have a thread up with your "mystery seeds" post a pic? I have one of yours with some flowers:)
Were your Hand Gernades C. Bac?

Fremp said:
Hey joe!

Didn't you have a thread up with your "mystery seeds" post a pic? I have one of yours with some flowers:)
Were your Hand Gernades C. Bac?
not sure if i have a post like that anymore

my choco grenade is a chinense if you wanna see pics of it email me i will gladly show you some

thanks your friend Joe

well Saturday morning i finish my planting and i admit im a touch later this year, been crazy busy and tired

i will have some pics in a few weeks i promise but i have scald and they look like crap, most will make it thank God, having a bit of probs this year, it took too long to warm and we got one last frost about two weeks ago so there is another reason im behind
IM NOT LISTING JAY STRAIN PEACH AND RED GHOST SCORP BECAUSE THEY DONT LOOK AS THOUGH THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT
this is whats in ground now (WILL UPDATE AS I REMEMBER THEM)

>YELLOW MONKEYFACE
>GOLDEN MARCONI SWEET
>LEBANESE WAZIR (long cayenne type)
>PIETO DE MOCA
>RED SAVINA
>CHOCOLATE TEARDROP HAB (EXP 2ND GEN)
>WASP #2 (FROM GASAFACATA)
>CONDOR BEAK HAB
>AUSTRALIAN LANTERN
>AUSTRALIAN LANTERN x ?
>AJIJOE'S CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB
>YELLOW HABALOKIA #2
>PEACH HABALOKIA #1
>PEACH HABALOKIA #2 (smooth longer and Bhut-like)
>MAKO AKOKOSRADE
>SCARLET LANTERN
>PURPLE HAB
>WHITE GIANT HAB
>WHITE FATALII
>7 POT BROWN
>7 POT BURGUNDY
>7 POT W.A.L. RED (Wicked arsed little) you know what i mean (from Novacastrian)
>AMARILLO SCORPIO (from Gasafacata)
>AJIJOE'S AJI BOLSA DE DULCE RED
>WILD BRAZIL
> AJI PINEAPPLE
>AJI TEAPOT RED (MUTATION OF ORANGE SPECIES)
> AJI TEAPOT ORANGE
>PITANGA MORANGO
>FIDALGA ROXA
>PEACH BHUT
>NAGA MORICH BOMBAY
>BLACK NAGA
>AJIJOES CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE #1 (2ND GEN)
>RED CUMARI (and possibly Cornillo De Pero)
>BANAJUL MARKET
>DILLY STREET TAMWORK BIRDSEYE
>MAYO CHILITEPIN
>MARABA X (EXP) (seed is from same lot that my CAPPUCCINO NUGGET HAB cam from)
>MUSTARD BHUT (EXP 2ND GEN)
>SANGRIA (IN AMANDA'S MEMORIAL GARDEN)
>PURPLE FLASH
>PURPLE FLASH X
>ZAVORY
>BLACK CHILE ORNAMENTAL (FROM GASAFACATA)
>RAINFOREST (POSS X)
>FIDALGA AMERALIA
>RED HABANERO GALAPONESE ISABELLA ISLAND(not c. Galapagonese)
>AJI OMNI-COLOR
>PIMENTA LEOPARD
>AJIJOE'S CAPPUCCINO SCORPANERO
>MORUGA YELLOW
>INFINITY
>7 POT BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW
>MUSTARD TRINIDAD SCORPION (3 GEN)
>AJIJOE'S RED SCORPANERO #1
>TIGER TEETH HABANERO (GUYANESE RED HAB)
>BONDA MA JACQUES
>CGN 21500
>CAPPUCCINO SCOTCH BONNET
>CHOCOLATE LIGHTNING HAB
>PEACH TRINIDAD SCORPION
>BOLIVIAN SMALL RED
>YELLOW FRUIT VARIEGATED TRI-COLOR
>FILIUS BLUE

this is what i have so far i may still buy a few plants and i also have some "Rouges" popping up i may rescue also SO STAY TUNED

thanks your friend Joe

n=
newhoppyguy said:
Good lord you dont mess around when you decide you are going to plant do you? lol 
NOPE! my wife has learned many things about me but one that she noticed the most about me is i dont do anything half way
you know the saying GO BIG OR GO HOME i kinda live by it, i dont push this philosophy on other because i feel everyone chooses how much or little they wanna do
so its just me and it always pays off in the end, i get blessed big so i can give big
 yeah i dont normally mess around

thanks for noticing

your friend joe

i decided to play a little today, seeing i always get a few rouges that pop up and i usually keep some of the nice one and give some away to friends.
i decided to plant

GIANT YELLOW THAI
5 COLOR JALAPENO
MIXED CHILES (Nippon Taka,Mayan Cobanero Love,Small Mild paprika and Cat Yellow)

the Annum types always seem to make it to maturity so i figured i would ground plant a few and see what happens the above are all Annums

thanks your friend Joe

I hope things straighten out for you Joe. We had the late frosts up here too, weird year.  As long as it goes normal from here on out we should all be fine.  Keep up the good work!

Pulpiteer said:
I hope things straighten out for you Joe. We had the late frosts up here too, weird year.  As long as it goes normal from here on out we should all be fine.  Keep up the good work!
everything is in now but im contending now with some sun scald issues but the plants are already coming back micly, the have small new leaves coming in

i will keep up the good work and im actually starting to get pumped NOW :dance:

thanks your friend joe

Back