• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

AJ's 2015 season prep

Nice Stella Blue Ref. PRF.  And thanks AJ for the pepper mash recipe. Have 2 going now, Primo and Red Brain Strain.  Best of luck next year, looks like you have a great set-up!

AlabamaJack said:

YEAH! You didn't include this one on your FB post. Now I'm excited!!!! :dance:
Forgot to ask, where are you getting your Billy Biker seed? I"ve been to every Home Depot and Lowes and WM and couldn't find them this year or last.

I was gonna get them at HD or Lowes but I will just have to order them online unless I have some stashed somewhere...which I probably do..

look what I found...these were seeds from my favorite pods at the end of the 2012 season...and will be most of my grow next year...they have been in this "air tight" tin in a dark closet inside my computer room since harvest...

08-01-14002.jpg

08-01-14003.jpg

Dang, AJ, you almost inspire me to start cooking again, what with you germinating again.

Nah.

Can't wait to see your grow next season, but wishing it was now!

Nice to see the yard again and cant wait to see the yard full of plants ,Trini she would be proud your going to grow some of the originals again.

come on G...crank it up....

thanks Talas...very nice to see you again too my friend....I hope Trini is...I am a faithful subject of growing and keeping alive the strain she sent me....she is/was a good gal...haven't seen her in a long time...wonder how she is doing?

You're another one I've been missing on here! Nice to see you're back. That's got to be the largest raised bed I have ever seen. Really cool idea marking your seeds with a photo too! Can't wait to see what you end up with next year.

Damn the pool gave way to the garden! Looks like you are growing in mostly dirt this year as opposed to pots I mean

just found this thread.   ill be watching and looking for bloody mary pics ;)   i almost have mine perfected but they are still missing something? now i want a bloody mary.

I knew you were planning the new grow, but I didn't know you had actually planted anything yet. If you have your 1st hook already, they will be absolutely massive come plant out time.

Wow...somehow I missed this thread. AJ it's great to see you're back.........some folks leave........and keep going...
 Those who are new here you're in for a treat of knowledge, from the get go..
That's a great find with the seeds !
Ha....you didn't need that pool in the yard  anyways, now you have more room for the plants.
Best of luck with the startup !

Ahhh, AJ is back - life is good! Glad you have returned my friend.

Some of the best scorps I ever grew were from your seeds.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

Back