• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

AJ'S RETIREMENT

AJ - how many more days? a couple of weeks? i bet you are counting the days....hope you can find something (don't know what) to do in your retirement years.

roflmao...yup...18 working days (29 calender days) until I punch out of the aerospace business...the date is 28 August 2009.

I am so busy now I don't have time to come to work...so stuff to do won't be a problem...definitely will be playing more gigs...and I may top 300 pepper plants again next year...heck, I may go for 400....

I figured you'd have gotten all your high performance ratings on your pilot's license by now and gone on to the air show circuit.....

yup...planning on kickin' up the business next spring...

I don't fly em' SM...I just design em' and know how they are built.... ;)

matter of fact, more than about 2.5 feet altitude and I get airsick... :lol:

When you retire are you going to get into the chili business? I still have to try that chili you sent me. It should still be good, no? I don't have means to heat it up yet, the kitchen is under construction for awhile (working on other parts of the place).

at the end of August - few days after my b-day. it's gonna be nice.

i'm 31 so i have lets see ummmm 30, no 40, maybe 50 years till i retire - heck if i can retire at all. who knows about SS, etc by that time. probably going to have to win the lotto....might help if i played though...

hey i have been computer free for a while, what ever happened to the guy at your work who tried your peppers and his 'it can't be too hot' attitude.

Will you have pods for sale for members here? I have a lot of pods that I'm considering on growing, but most of the rare varieties are hard to find and taste first. It would be nice to be able to order 2 pods of 20 different varieties and have them shipped to my door!!

thehotpepper.com said:
When you retire are you going to get into the chili business? I still have to try that chili you sent me. It should still be good, no? I don't have means to heat it up yet, the kitchen is under construction for awhile (working on other parts of the place).

I assume it is still good boss...as long as the vacuum is still intact, it should be. I eat a pint about every other week and have some that I made 2 years ago that is still good...

I doubt if I get into the chili business other than for novelty...too many "food" rules and licenses and stuff for me to get serious about it...

imaguitargod said:
He's probably going into Extreme Ironing full time.

Iggy...you come up with some of the best s*** I have ever heard...

peter pepper said:
hey i have been computer free for a while, what ever happened to the guy at your work who tried your peppers and his 'it can't be too hot' attitude.

his attitude has changed significantly...he now believes me when I tell him something is hot but he doesn't come around much any more...

LGHT said:
Will you have pods for sale for members here? I have a lot of pods that I'm considering on growing, but most of the rare varieties are hard to find and taste first. It would be nice to be able to order 2 pods of 20 different varieties and have them shipped to my door!!

that is a possibility LGHT, but I have to check with all the legalities and such...I just want to be able to comply with all the rules and such...

AlabamaJack said:
Iggy...you come up with some of the best s*** I have ever heard...
LOL, you've never heard of this? It's real.

You almost had me THP. I bought it all even with the cords not plugged in to anything UNTIL... I saw Mount Rushmore. It's not real, PMD isn't on there.

roflmao...haven't ever seen that but I can safely say I WON'T be trying that...matter of fact, probably won't be doing anything extreme...I don't heal as quickly as I once did...

AlabamaJack said:
I don't fly em' SM...I just design em' and know how they are built.... ;)

matter of fact, more than about 2.5 feet altitude and I get airsick... :lol:

No shit? For some reason i could very easily picture you flying and hitting the airshow circuit after retiring......maybe its just because the name "AlabamaJack" would make such a good fighter/stunt/test pilot call sign.....

Back