• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

AlabamaJack's Sex In A Jar vs. CA John

you guys are nuts I tell ya...pure nuts...

I do like the label...

got about 10 jars of fatalii left...not growing fataliis this year so it will be next year before I get any more...

... which just means we have to be more creative! You could either have a whole line of Sex in a Jar with different "subtitles", or the whole name could change.

Hmmm.

Sex In A Jar - Fatlii Love
Sex In A Jar - Billy Biker Heaven
Sex In A Jar - Trinidad Enchantment - or - Scorpion Instinct
Sex In A Jar - Bhut Caress
Sex In A Jar - Black Congo Passion
Sex In A Jar - Caribbean Fling
Sex In A Jar - Bih Naked - or - Bih Nude
Sex In A Jar - Seven Pot Surrender
Sex In A Jar - Dorset Naga Touch - or - Dorset Naga Tumble - or - Dorset Tumble
Sex In A Jar - Naga Morich Embrace - or - Morich Embrace
Sex In A Jar - Jamaican Treasure
Sex In A Jar - Naughty Bonnet - or - Naughty Scotty
Sex In A Jar - Flirty Orange Hab - or - Orange Hab Moonlight - or - Moonlit Orange
Sex In A Jar - Savina Tease - or - Savina Beauty
Sex In A Jar - Trinidad Congo Pulse - or - Trinidad Congo Mischief
Sex In A Jar - Tabasco Seduction
Sex In A Jar - Serrano Romance

Or....

... gotta ponder that a bit more ....

Not particularly happy with the Naga's at this point, but will keep noodling it. Part of the goal is to get them to want to read the back label, so I don't necessarily want to spell everything out for them on the front.
Nothin' for Banana Pepper or Brain Strain yet... don't know that I want to go there!

Edit: Added/changed some

... which just means we have to be more creative! You could either have a whole line of Sex in a Jar with different "subtitles", or the whole name could change.

Hmmm.

Sex In A Jar - Billy Biker Heaven
Sex In A Jar - Trinidad Enchantment
Sex In A Jar - Bhut Caress
Sex In A Jar - Black Congo Passion - or - Black Congo Treasure
Sex In A Jar - Caribbean Fling
Sex In A Jar - Bih Naked - or - Bih Nude
Sex In A Jar - Seven Pot Surrender
Sex In A Jar - Dorset Naga Touch - or - Dorset Naga Tumble
Sex In A Jar - Naga Morich Embrace

Or....

... gotta ponder that a bit ....

Edit: Added/changed some

You are an artist geeme. Those are great! :lol:

Went to the profile, saw I missed some, so just added more above. AJ - you got any more I'm missing?

Some aren't quite there yet, but it's a process.

That's very creative geeme. AJ you should take her up on the marketing. With labeling and naming like that you never know what kind of store they might end up in. :dance: :dance: Somebody could really hurt themselves thinking that puree was something else :D

Nah - I expect they'd sell next to other hot food stuffs, and there would be enough info on the back label to make it clear what was being bought. Still and all, it takes someone with a lot of spunk to slap a label like that on their product. I would do it, but Is AJ up to it???
And, of course, Mrs. AJ has to be in agreement.

I'm gonna take a jar to the local hot shop and see what happens.

Boys will be boys.... :shame:
It's still all about food and marketing. And marketing. Gotta get the attention, you know!

Gonna add some fatalli puree to beans the wife is cooking after I dish up mine and maybe a little to the bbq sauce for the ribs tonight. The fatalli is sure good and :onfire: haven't tried the other ones yet. Can't wait to try it with the wings tomorrow.

It's OK logchief, most were probably right there beside you in the gutter~~~ after all, as AJ says..."you guys are nuts I tell ya...pure nuts..."

:D

Geeme you have an awesome imagination and obvious marketing talent. I really like what you have come up with. With some good graphics those labels would be out of this world and place AJ's product above and beyond the rest.

It's OK logchief, most were probably right there beside you in the gutter~~~ after all, as AJ says..."you guys are nuts I tell ya...pure nuts..." :D

I'm pretty darned sure he included you in that statement, too!And yes, yes we are!:D

Oh Yea, I'm sure I was, and I'm also the first to admit AJ's right, I'm nuts~ :D

(hubby can attest to THAT! lol~ )

Gonna add some fatalli puree to beans the wife is cooking after I dish up mine and maybe a little to the bbq sauce for the ribs tonight. The fatalli is sure good and :onfire: haven't tried the other ones yet. Can't wait to try it with the wings tomorrow.

BTW - the fatalii puree stands up nicely to cooking. I've done CAJ's on pork roast twice now, and it still had some very nice heat. Got another pork roast thawing with AJ's name on it, for another comparison.

You know how some of the sauces have some sort of heat index on them? How about a "burning passion" index? Is that a little too over-the-line?

Geeme you have an awesome imagination and obvious marketing talent. I really like what you have come up with. With some good graphics those labels would be out of this world and place AJ's product above and beyond the rest.

Thanks! I'm leaning towards keeping a clean look - let the puree's colors speak for themselves. Or possibly a cut-out from the label... still noodling. We'll have to take a vote after I've set some up!

You know how some of the sauces have some sort of heat index on them? How about a "burning passion" index? Is that a little too over-the-line?

well, since they're AJ's sauces, it's up to him if he wants to market them with the label and titles like what you've put together (which are REALLY creative!) or just keep doing what he's comfortable with.

I can see the whole "passion thermometer" but again, it's up to the person who's product it is.

Just as a side note here, as far as the heat levels go, can those of you who may have a couple of the superhot purees, can you really distinguish different levels of heat between say, a dorset, or bhut or douglah??? I'm interested to know!

well, since they're AJ's sauces, it's up to him if he wants to market them with the label and titles....
Completely agree - just doing this for a personal exercise/fun (this is what happens when you don't have a TV.) And like I said earlier, not everyone has what it takes to use these. If AJ wants them, though, he can have them! But note: that last statement is reserved for AJ!
Just as a side note here, as far as the heat levels go, can those of you who may have a couple of the superhot purees, can you really distinguish different levels of heat between say, a dorset, or bhut or douglah??? I'm interested to know!

My perception is that this depends upon each individual - kind of like taste. I can tell a huge difference between 1.5% and 2% milk, for example, but plenty of people tell me they can't even tell the difference between 1% and 2%. Similarly, some people have a difference in heat tolerance, regardless of their experience with superhots - some people can't tell a difference above a certain level, while others can.

My perception is that this depends upon each individual - kind of like taste. I can tell a huge difference between 1.5% and 2% milk, for example, but plenty of people tell me they can't even tell the difference between 1% and 2%. Similarly, some people have a difference in heat tolerance, regardless of their experience with superhots - some people can't tell a difference above a certain level, while others can.

Good comparison of tastes- heat and %milk. Like so many things, it's all up to the palate of the individual. Some can tell a merlot from a syrah, others can't tell the difference between red wine and white wine by looking at them! lol~

edit- sorry, messed up geeme's quote-

Back