• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

AlabamaJack's Sex In A Jar vs. CA John

well, I'll be damned...look what the cats drug up...

where the heck you been Omri...good to hear from you my friend...

mmm... you said "drug"... :lol:
Been mainly on duty, but the main reason I didn't post on here was because I didn't have time to grow no chiles and it bummed me out. I, my dear friend, am chile-less. :(

Now how 'bout you? you got no idea how much I missed ya!

retired last summer (end of August '09) and have just been playing a few gigs and growing peppers...put in a fertigation system this year and that my friend has saved me countless hours and a lot of back pain...

do you think you will have enough time to grow some plants this coming year (2011)? sure hope so...

Change positions...what in the world kinda job you got Omri?..... roflmao.... :rofl:

I, my dear friend, am chile-less. :(

On-duty aside, don't let being chile-less keep you from mingling with friends - I'm sure you have some great things you could post in the DC thread, with the help of some grocery store or fm pods. And, of course, join in the TD smack talk......

Welcome back from a newbie!

I debated whether to post this to DC or here, but since it's AJ's "Sex in a Jar" I thought this would be appropriate. Nothing fancy just my favorite way to eat a home BBQ'd burger with AJ's Red Carribbean Puree. Sauteed onions on an onion bun and this time AJ's puree.

raaz4n.jpg

Finished with leftover potato salad from the Sunday wings. Next time I'm putting on more puree, but it was damn good. So far the Caribbean Red is my fav, still gotta try the chocolate.

2nh2kq8.jpg

Paulky please accept my appologizies, I forgot the Keystones in the pics. Maybe cause I drank too many before I took the pics, that's it I'll blame it on the Keystone. It's a good thing I posted it here I'd of gotten booed off of DS for no alcohol.

By the way geeme, it was an outstanding burger, but I couldn't find the Big O, wife said that's something you should not find at the dinner table.

By the way geeme, it was an outstanding burger, but I couldn't find the Big O, wife said that's something you should not find at the dinner table.

and this wife says... au contraire! The dinner table is a very good place to experience a Big O~!

oh sorry, as an aside.....logchief....

I think it's still "AJ's SuperHot Puree", labeled by geeme as "Sex In A Jar".

I know it may seem as nit-picking, but we don't want to off-label something the producer is not interested in putting that kind of label on. Just trying to keep respect for AJ, the puree producer, and still acknowledging geeme's creative labels.

it's all good~

Who said I ate mine at the dinner table....? Besides, you didn't use the fatalii.
:lol:

The burger still looks awesome.... I'll have to try one with the TScorp or 7 Pot, as well.And is that potatoe salad? Mmmmm.

Yes geeme that is potato salad, and an extremely tasty recipie ;) I found from Bobby Flay. Jalepeno and red potato. I doctored it up with a couple of Fresnos, celery, red onion, a smig of dijon and celery salt.

I have to say I like the Red Caribbean better than the Fatalli :cheers:

Yes geeme that is potato salad, and an extremely tasty recipie ;) I found from Bobby Flay. Jalepeno and red potato. I doctored it up with a couple of Fresnos, celery, red onion, a smig of dijon and celery salt.
I have to say I like the Red Caribbean better than the Fatalli :cheers:
Sounds yummy, and thanks for the pointer to the recipe. Haven't tried Red Caribbean yet, but I do adore the Fatalii.

Back