seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Windsong said:
Hey DeNNiZ, fine looking peppers.  I should be ready with plenty of mine to add when train reaches my station (September...Hint).  I'll post some pepper pics when I recover a little from tomorrow's knee replacement surgery, that is if I remember how to post pics!  LOL   I wish every one a very successful grow season. 

Curt

All of our best wishes for a great recovery from your surgery :pray:  and equally good results on your grow!  :clap: 

im drying seeds to add.. to the list.. will get this perhaps by september...
Durham Bull said:
Hey Mr Conductor,
When will this train be moving again?

Sy

Tigeris said:
If you could add me to this train, that would be awesome!  Many thanks!

Portuge said:
I do believe there is a 50 post requirement in order to board this train...
TIGER... post post post.. and you can be added later on the train

OK FOLKS.. just post away.. and you'll be added to the train... 50 post or more.. i have the train and when i looked at it.. it needs to be spiced up a little more.. so lets do this... ill write down the varieties in here...and so if yall have something that you dont see on the list please send ONE type and put enough seeds and send them to me... so the riders in the front can get a little more variety....if that makes sense..

new additions will be the BUBBLEGUM.. the MoA Scotch bonnet.. and a few others....please stay tuned

Thats cool. Now I see that on post.....#780.....

is the first mention of a 50 post rule. All good i figured that would be a start up rule and i saw folks get and send the train with less than 50 so i guess im confused. 

Enjoy all!!!

Hey DeNNiZ,  I can contribute some of 2012’s seeds.  With the knee replacement (3 weeks ago today), I’m not able to harvest as soon as I thought I would be able to.  Computer time is limited also, wife and doctor only allow me 10 minutes an hour on it.  Rest of the time has to be spent walking, exercising (torture), and laying with leg elevated.

I have plenty of:

• Mayan Love
  • Chapeau D’ Frade
  • Cascabella
  • Aji Limo Rojo
  • Fushimi
  • Santa Fe Granda
  • Maui Purple
  • Trinidad Perfume
  • Peppadew

Let me know what you want for the train and it’s yours.  By the way, save me a little computer time looking for your address, could you PM it to me?

Curt

Been really busy. Imma start a new thread and put the link here. So it's easier to add people. What I'll do us do a geographical layout so it's not going east t west each time. Start from one side and travel in a nice direction.

Back