seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

this train is about a SFRB full.. i will eliminate some of the typicals (red bhut, Orange Hab)..... and if you do SFRB it comes with INSURANCE and TRACKING... CUrt.. btw... i did receive the seeds and are going to be in the mix... thanks a lot for your contribution

Yes please when you receive the train try not to hold it to long we would like to see 2 riders a week receive it if possible. When you get ready to send it down the track please inform the next rider in line provide them a tracking number and post a tracking number in this thread. A quick recap please only take what you need and replace with the same amount. Make sure seeds are marked and if possible whether they are open pollinated or isolated. And most of all have FUN!!

Here is the running order of the people that have sent me their address.

1 Scarlet Fire
2 wind song
3 SanPatricio
4 Durham Bull
5 roper2008
6 jblo
7 PrimeTime
8 BrooklynXPat
9 KingChile
10 108Mob
11 silva83tj
12 Dragon peppers
13 newhoppyguy
14 portuge

I will include enough shipping labels so all you have to do is fill one out and stick it on the box. I am assuming the last rider in line will send the train back to KiNG.

Ok so as of now no one else has responded so after i get the train and load it up this is how we look. The last rider will pm KiNGDeNNiZ and send it back to him.

Here is the running order of the people that have sent me their address.

1 Scarlet Fire
2 Windsong
3 SanPatricio
4 Durham Bull
5 roper2008
6 jblo
7 PrimeTime
8 BrooklynXPat
9 KingChile
10 108Mob
11 silva83tj
12 Dragon peppers
13 newhoppyguy
14 portuge

Cool the train is rolling I should have it by tomorrow so I will turn it toward Scarlet Fire Monday morning. I'll post the tracking number when it leaves.

rebelgrower3 said:
Cool the train is rolling I should have it by tomorrow so I will turn it toward Scarlet Fire Monday morning. I'll post the tracking number when it leaves.
nope.. out for delivery today =D woot.. ... 2 days.. nice!

Back