seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

I kept looking for the box on my patio, but it was in my mailbox!   I'll look through it tonight and mail off tomorrow to jblo.

Durham Bull said:
The train arrived today in Durham NC.  It's packed with a ton of seeds. I'll go through it tonight & will be on its way to VA Beach. I'll post the tracking # tomorrow.

Thanks to SanPatricio (Vince) for the fresh pods. 

Thank you very much for letting me participate.

Sy

IMG_2622 by Sy.V.Bui, on Flickr

lmfao! are you kidding me?! when i got this last year it was full of ???, mixed seeds, and serranos!

Just wanted to let everybody know Im out of town from thursday to monday but will turn it over as soon as i get it. Sorry. Unexpected trip out of town.
Hope i dont throw anything off!

(and my mail will be taken in...)

It's on it's way to jblo.  Here is tracking number  9505 5212 0081 3281 0001 92
I tried looking it up but nothing came up.  Maybe it's too soon to track it.

Okay, I called the usps customer service because tracking # not showing up.    She gave me a case number and they are going to 
find the tracking number.  The box still should be going to it's destination in PA.  F.Y.I

That seems to be a recurring problem.  It appears that on the sending end someone forgets to scan or scanner doesn't accept the scam then when it arrives at the last post office, they scan it in and it appears, like magic.  I have an incoming priority mail right now that doesn't show up on track.

The post office usually does a great job but cutbacks in money and manpower is hurting them.  Sure beats us hand delivering though!!

Curt

I'm expecting it to be in my mailbox tonight.  Should be no more than 2 days from VA.  Will confirm when I get home.

1 Scarlet fire
2 windsong
3 SanPatricio
4 Durham Bull
5 roper2008
6 jblo
7 PrimeTime
8 BrooklynXPat
9 KingChile
10 108Mob
11 silva83tj
12 Dragon peppers
13 newhoppyguy
14 portuge
15 KiNGDeNNiZ
16 Vodu
17 jedisushi06

So far heres an updated list of where its been...

roper2008 said:
It's on it's way to jblo.  Here is tracking number  9505 5212 0081 3281 0001 92
I tried looking it up but nothing came up.  Maybe it's too soon to track it.
usps tracking is terrible.  I mailed something tuesday and it says nothing about where my package is.

jedisushi06 said:
usps tracking is terrible.  I mailed something tuesday and it says nothing about where my package is.

They were suppose to call me back about the tracking number, but never did.  Now it's in the
system delivered.  Go figure.  Hold onto your receipt.

JasoninTN said:
Is this still open to get involved in? Thanks

Jason
If its ok with KiNGDeNNiZ i will add you to the end of the train. 
Scarlet fire
windsong
SanPatricio
Durham Bull
roper2008
6 jblo
7 PrimeTime
8 BrooklynXPat
9 KingChile
10 108Mob
11 silva83tj
12 Dragon peppers