seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

OMG Pash, can you just send like 4 seeds of each strain to me? lol.

:pray:

J/k.
I'm going to collect more seeds at the end of the season, some to distribute here and some to donate to my favorite seed bank. I'll post something in the forum when that happens.
welcome back pash
Thanks dude!

As luck would have it, I'm going to be away from home until Thursday night. If the train arrives tomorrow or Tuesday, I've instructed my parents to send it on to Bodeen with my seeds and the following prizes:

P1010025_zps72b01a98.jpg

(l to r) Large Yellow 7 Pot, two Brain Strains, What I thought were two Billy Boy Douglahs, and one PI 224444

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its almost my turn, im going to put alot of seeds in this train because i got way more than i really need!

[background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]The member souf cannot receive any new messages[/background]

[background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]Souf, if you're reading this, I need your address to send the seeds to after they get to me.[/background]

Just curious but what about adding another person to a relatively small list (I'm on a photography forum that sends a lens around that has over 200 names on it right now and has been running for 3 years) determines that it's full?

Doesn't seem hard to just keep it going as users sign up verses starting another one. Canada has "1 official seed train thread" on here.

Not being a jerk but clearly there are still a large amount of seeds that keep bing added and the list was only 30 some people long, I don't see the problem here.

Firstly, this train makes two stops at everyones house. it is not like a lens where everyone can use it once and have the same experience. each time the seed train comes by it has different seeds, and depending where you are on the train determines what you are most likely to see. A second trip around makes it more fair, especially for those at the begining of the train who really didn't get to see anything but their own stuff, and for those further down the line, the chances of them finding new seed increases as well!

Thus our methodology is two trips.

Our conductor says no.

Respect it.

If you can't, then start your own train, and be as loose (or tight) with the requirements as you like. Most likely you will have a lot of cross over between the two.

Good luck!

Just curious but what about adding another person to a relatively small list (I'm on a photography forum that sends a lens around that has over 200 names on it right now and has been running for 3 years) determines that it's full?

Doesn't seem hard to just keep it going as users sign up verses starting another one. Canada has "1 official seed train thread" on here.

Not being a jerk but clearly there are still a large amount of seeds that keep bing added and the list was only 30 some people long, I don't see the problem here.

You have to consider that this Train started back in early April and still has not made it to the last person - then it needs to be able to make it back around to everyone again so that they have had a chance to see what was added by everyone else (otherwise those early on never had a chance to receive seeds added by others after them - figure if it has taken 6 months to get where it is it might be a full year before the first few members get a chance to see what has been added.

So adding more people constantly during this time would mean the original people never get a real chance to see what is added along the line -- Once it has made the second trip ( could take 6 months to a year at the speed it has moved so far !) then it might make sense to add more participants but even then if it is taking 8 months to a year to make a round trip then adding more members would mean it might take 2 years to make it around at which point it gets less worth participating in since you may need to wait 3 seasons to get the seeds you want to grow. Sure it would be nice to be able to add everyone but just the logistics of a Train makes it need to be restricted to a small number of people if you want all participants to get any advantage to participating.

[background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]The member souf cannot receive any new messages[/background]

[background=rgb(243, 227, 230)]Souf, if you're reading this, I need your address to send the seeds to after they get to me.[/background]

damn! cant recive messages?!?! i'll try to get this figured out asap so i can get the package to the next person on the list!

EDIT: mailbox was full... deleted some messages. should be ok now

thanks!!!

I cuddled with the train for about an hour and then dropped it at the post office tonight. Bodeen, the fresh peppers in the box will soon be overipe; eat of freeze them.
I threw in some dried Pequin that may be more for eating than planting. I found them commercially and I think they've been smoked.

It was neat and sentimental to see the train for the second and final time for me. There is a lot of interesting stuff in there.

High Five to ColoradoRonin, whose TS Morouga seeds are now on this train.

I almost forgot, here's the tracking number: [background=rgb(255, 254, 236)]9405503699300155967387[/background]

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Got the train this evening. Heading south tonight and tomorrow I have a dr appt after work so I won't be able to send this thing back off until Thursday. Haven't even opened the box yet. Hope the fresh peppers are still good.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7. Dragonpeppers[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]8. griff87 Hamburg, NY [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ????
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
18. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

19. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]20. cpmansebo10 Ohio
21. RCC Triangle, NC
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]22. Sr. Beaver Arizona
23. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]24. Windsong Georgia
25. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
26. Chile_freak North Carolina
27. Teamcole Orange, TX
28. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
29. Thecollegekid Colorado
30. Bodeen
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA[/background]

_____
Sorry we still have a BUNCH of people that haven't had their turns yet... once it reaches #35 - coheed, then we'll talk to current members about whether they want back on, and then new members will be added :).

Souf. Youre up next. Woohoo. Almost there. I haven't seen this since reconception

Pls make sure you contact those before you and after. Thanks.

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf---gets 10/12 ships out 10/13.. [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV--EMONEY gets it monday 10/15 sends it out 10/16-10/17
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA--- gets it 10/18-10/19 sends 10/20
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL---BANNED??
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA vincent looks like you might get this in about 10 days..[/background]

1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA---wishful thinking gets it by halloween from the HH's with powders.. lol

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background][/background]

Back