seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

That will be excellent, as most everybody knows i have a poop ton (actual count) of seeds from silver surfer pods to add. I doubt theyll last long though

Yea I'm gonna put at least 15 seeds of each kind I got from silver surfer so maybe a few people will get the chance to grow some of them

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf---gets 10/12 ships out 10/13.. [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV--EMONEY gets it monday 10/15 sends it out 10/16-10/17
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA--- gets it 10/18-10/19 sends 10/20
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL---BANNED??
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA vincent looks like you might get this in about 10 days..[/background]

1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA---wishful thinking gets it by halloween from the HH's with powders.. lol

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background][/background]

these dates arent going to be correct. so if anyone is reading this and expecting the package on a certain date, you will be disappointed. the package hasnt made it to me, so it wont arrive until 10/15 at the earliest.

is there a tracking number?

Wow quite the journey this thing has made. I picture a suitcase with stickers and postage slapped all over it. Look forward to seeing it again. I've got some goodies to add...muhahahahaha. I will most likely see it somewhere towards the end of November...Christmas comes early this year!

Can I get back on this actually, for round two? Would be fun to see what the rockstars on the train are growing; I was pretty far down the list and have plenty-o-pods still ripening, no frost for 2 more weeks! Hopefully the brainstrain and barrackpores change soon!

Souf messaged me yesterday said it should be here today or tomorrow, no tracking number though he forgot to get it. I'll keep everyone posted.

Yeah wouldn't that be awesome!! I know my mailman is the worst! he can never show up before 5, and I live in a town of under 15k! Thanks for the B-day wishes bro!

Got home from dinner last night,and Happy B-day to me!!! Took 5-6 seeds of 3 different types put in 4 types,( 2 pepper Joe isolateds.)
On its way to Silva, tracking# 0312 1430 0002 6106 9071.

so i just received the train this afternoon and preparing it for departure tomorrow and then i realized the person im sending it too may or may not have been banned, if so [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196 your up! I will send you a pm for your addy, train shall be on its way tomorrow morning![/background]

To Vincent's it is. ...and don't know if mafwiz is still in. I just texted him... HH. Send it to me afterwards and I'll meet up with mafwiz.

I just found this awesomeness! What a neat idea! Cool way to spread the pepper-love!!!!

Like 3/5, I envision this all Lucy Ricardo style...a old timey suitcase with lots of stickers! hahaha

Excellent job keeping the train on the tracks everyone!!!!!!! :D

Back