Another Hi from Australia

Hi all,

Before I start checking out all these threads I thought I would just introduce myself, I am new to chili growing and have a small selection of them growing in my back garden in Melbourne Australia, Orange Habs, Thai boring ones, jalapeno and some plain old ones I have picked up from the local nursery.
The one I am really interested in is my Bhut Jolokia seeds which I have ordered from the chili seed bank here in Oz, I even run out to greet the postie everyday :lol: its like waiting for christmas. Im sure they will get here soon.

I would love to hear from anyone who is in Melbourne Victoria ( and anyone else for that matter) who has had success in growing them for some tips.

I will be hopefully purchasing more extreme heat chilies for the next growing season.

Ok buy for now

Hullo, grate to have you hear!

Pm me your addy and i will chuck some seeds your way. Expect them by easter the way the posties have it sorterd atm!

Hello and welcome from SE Melb. Your plants should last until around May/June in our climate so start your seeds as soon as they arrive.

Welcome from Perry, Ohio
no seeds to spare now, but will check with you after our season and send you what you need.
Dan

MyWifeHatesMyObsession,

My whole family hates my obsession. So what?
Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

here

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Back