• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another Seed Giveaway Contest

I'm thinkin that if you play enough to keep track of it, then you're not a hack. People who play often usually are about a 5 handycap or better. My semi educated guess would be 3.7

THANKS FOR THE CONTEST

coachspencerxc said:
I don't need seeds & I don't know anything about golf handicaps, but let's see... 12.8. I do play with my dad & brother once a year and am horrible. I shoot around 110. 

Incidentally, for some reason, I crumbled up some pieces of dried Reaper/Primo with bare hands in my dinner and 45 minutes later, scratched deep in my eye. I'm winking (and crying out of one eye) as I type this. :)

Great giveaway!!!
:rofl: sry couldn't help it bro !  i do that seems to be everyday ! lol   

Few more hours, surprised more people haven't taken a shot at this.  44 varieties 50+ average seeds per pack for nothing.   Good luck to all that have guessed so far and to any future contestants. 

chiltepin said:

you're welcome for (me) thinking so... hehe.
Unless I missed someone, chiltetepin is the winner.  0.4 would have been the exact guess.  PM me your address and I will get them sent off to you this week.

Attachments

• 2015-12-20 20-24-28_Chicago District Golf Association.png
    2015-12-20 20-24-28_Chicago District Golf Association.png
    645.3 KB · Views: 108
Back