• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anticipation is driving me crazy!!!!

Well, all of you pretty much know I'm working on my labels...

I ran into a guy who is an old school graphic artist (pencil and paper) who is doing up a new logo (Devil Duck) for me. He just called and said he has completed the project!!! Just for reference, he started on this about three weeks ago.

The main reason I asked this guy to draw for me is from a copyright standpoint. The artist that did the one I'm using now said I could use it, but nothing is in writing and he won't respond to any e-mails I send. To top it off, he's from England. International copyrights are a big pain!!!!!

I can't wait to see the final rendering. Then it's off to Photoshop for the rest.

ugh... I'M DYING!!!!!!!

I'll scan and post as soon as I have it in my little sweaty hands.

I think you did the right thing... years from now the $#!T could have hit the fan.

I can't wait to see the new DD!

You did the smart thing DD

It's like being 7 and having to wait until Christmas morning to attack the packages!

Can't wait until you post it!

probably the best thing you could've done given the guy is across the pond and won't respond to your messages. congrats on the new design. i'm looking forward to checking it out.

I still haven't received the picture yet, but the singer in my band is a Photoshop expert and will be assisting me with the design.

I'm still giddy with anticipation!

Back