• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any good tips?

Will be traveling to the US April 18th. Will be staying in San Jose, CA 95126. Any recommendations??
Some nice hot-sauce stores maybe or..

Thanks

lee

My only tip would be head up a bit and spend some time in San Fran... Best city for eats on the west coast!

boutros said:
My only tip would be head up a bit and spend some time in San Fran... Best city for eats on the west coast!

x2 on the eats, and if you can make a road trip, I highly recomend a trip up the coast to Mendacino, there's a little Inn called The Albion River Inn, cottages right on the cliffs of the ocean and the dinning is to die for... I spent the weekend there about 12 years ago..

http://www.albionriverinn.com/

Came home last Saturday from my trip to CA. Was a business trip (near the valley) but, we took a short trip to half moon bay and enjoined some great food at a local famous Sea-Food restaurant there. Was kinda cold and windy.., very unusual even downtown San Jose. Watch the sharks win there game at a friends BBQ and had a lot of fun...

Back