• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any morcycle riders on THP?

ring sting said:
You're all posers!

I ride THE BIKE

The most POPULAR engine in the world.

ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR frame designs

AND

IT'S RED

THE MOST AWESOME BIKE EVER

honda-ct110.jpg

Yep, a CT110...

:rofl::clap:
I have had many sir ! i LOVE THE FACT YOU CAN HAVE A BEER and ride at the same time !!!! got luv semi-auto postie bike!

Sickmont said:
So i assume that its kind of like riding the C70 my buddy has, right Ringsting?

Well, if that means flogging the crap outta it and only going 40 miles an hour downhill with a tail wind, vibrating the fillings outta yer teeth.... then yes.

But, having said that, I change the oil and the brakes, and i flog the crap outta that bike and it keeps on going! Love it. I only commute about 15km (10mi) each way so it's perfect for me.

Best ebay ad for one of em:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...98823&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

ring sting said:
Well, if that means flogging the crap outta it and only going 40 miles an hour downhill with a tail wind, vibrating the fillings outta yer teeth.... then yes.

But, having said that, I change the oil and the brakes, and i flog the crap outta that bike and it keeps on going! Love it. I only commute about 15km (10mi) each way so it's perfect for me.

Yeah, his is a serious kidney pounder too but thats only when you hit about 50 plus mph....up until then it's a pretty smooth ride(relatively speaking, of course).

Me - well... my equalibrium won't let me balance a 2-wheeled vehicle. Not even a bicycle. It bites. I want a trike.

My husband started riding real bikes a few years ago. He started with a 71 Honda CB 350, then a 8? CM 450 (I think, only had it a few months) and finally has his *baby* a 81 Honda Goldwing GL1100.
Ok... so his dream bike is a new Victory Vision, but... this GW has taken a beating or 2 and running as strong as ever.

Everybody is posting pics so I thought I might share...
001-12.jpg

I ride with Sydney Knights which is social sports bike riding club with around 1500 members
003-9.jpg

And we race on NETBALL and BASKET BALL courts all the time..:drunk:
006-10.jpg

Well, I finally done did it! :D Sitting outside my apartment in one of the guest spots is my new 2007 Yamaha FZ6!! :D

IMG_8069s.jpg

IMG_8072s.jpg

Only 3396 miles on it, $5500.. Someone wanted that much for an 03 CBR600RR with just over 22000 miles on it! So I said screw it and went with this bike. Now I just need to get over to DMV and get it registered, get tags, get insurance and I'm set to take this one day course on base. After that, I'm a free man with a bike!

VALENTINO Rossi wins one of the BEST RACE @ Catalunya MotoGP EVER !!!!

final-lap duel with Lorenzo:

Who else was standing and cheering !:cool: Has to be one of the best races in long time ! Stoner 3rd :(

Sweet videos chili, the one from the other thread was amazing!

Thanks moyboy, I'm having a lot of fun so far. Got it registered/got license plate, and am fully insured, so today was the first day I was able to ride without fear of any kind of legal trouble. Went out for a ride to nowhere two different times today! :lol: I'll be fiending for it this weekend when I go out of town (in my car). :lol:

I don't have one yet but I think I might be buying one in the next few weeks. I have a little experience riding dirt bikes many years ago but have never been on a street bike. Right now I think it's going to be a Ninja 250. They're $4k brand new and I figure it will be a good bike to really learn on. If I end up doing it, I'll post some pics. I'm 75% sure now I'm gonna do it.

Yea, the Ninja 250 will make a great starter bike. I considered getting one for the same reasons..also, being not the tallest guy on the block, I can plant my feet flat on the ground which isn't the case on my bike. Once you are more comfortable riding, it doesn't matter as much, but in the beginning it gives you some added confidence to be able to easily control the bike instead of trying to reach with the tips of your toes.

Back