Any Trinidad Douglah Seeds Out there?

I thought that since everyone has pretty much already planted everything they're going to I'd ask and see if anyone had a few Trinidad Douglah seeds left that they would be willing to trade.

Thanks,
Alan

Already planted the few that i had. I do have 3 yellow congo trinidad and 2 tobago seasoning seeds left if you're interested.

Thanks Rob. I think I would like the Yellow Congo Trinidad seeds. I'll PM my trade list to you. Thanks again.

Alan

I'll keep that in mind in case I get some more or can harvest some (the latter will take a while though) unless sbd else can help you out. Good luck, man!

Rob said:
Already planted the few that i had. I do have 3 yellow congo trinidad and 2 tobago seasoning seeds left if you're interested.

shows that seeds do not want to give it to me because I have not said that you had more.
so you could say clearly
excuse but I felt taken around

kirmen said:
shows that seeds do not want to give it to me because I have not said that you had more.
so you could say clearly
excuse but I felt taken around

Im not sure i understand your english. How you can feel "taken around" when the seeds were not offered to you in the first place.:eh:

As far as I remember, Kirmen is using some translation engine, so we'd better wait for his reply! Maybe one of the Italian speaking members can help out if necessary!? Let's not worry or argue about sth we're not even sure about! :)

Yeah and he/she should also be a psychotherapist, dog whisperer, stock exchange expert, a five star cook and able to fix guitars and scare off stalkers.

Chiliac said:
Yeah and he/she should also be a psychotherapist, dog whisperer, stock exchange expert, a five star cook and able to fix guitars and scare off stalkers.
Brilliant! I'm with you, just where can one find such a person?

Back