• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Vapers here?

i have been vaping for 4 years now, completely cigarette free for 3 years. I made a business of it and is my other hobby/business besides hot food,BBQ and my candy crush addiction ;)

I used to vape but cannabis. Had a budda and a pax for when out and about. Loved the Pax for when I was at work and driving. Took loose leaf instead of wax or oil.  Only wish there was a better charger that would work for the vehicle

https://www.paxvapor.com/pax

hated the design of the budda, stupid tube would pull out on me all the time. Had to be way too careful with it. Hose got gross quick

I work in a smoke shop that sells E-cig and Mod stuff. Puffed on a Nautalus tank for about six months and was over it, went back to cigs.

BamsBBQ said:
i have been vaping for 4 years now, completely cigarette free for 3 years. I made a business of it and is my other hobby/business besides hot food,BBQ and my candy crush addiction ;)

Kinda looking for a new brand of juice for the shop. We have the Exquisite line (local) and Ghost something (tobacco flavors) and a little bit of a couple other shitty brands. Let me know if you're hustling juice or know of any good brands?  :cheers:

hogleg said:
I work in a smoke shop that sells E-cig and Mod stuff. Puffed on a Nautalus tank for about six months and was over it, went back to cigs.

Kinda looking for a new brand of juice for the shop. We have the Exquisite line (local) and Ghost something (tobacco flavors) and a little bit of a couple other shitty brands. Let me know if you're hustling juice or know of any good brands?  :cheers:
check out my signature, i am a wholesaler here in Cali. i am in a few shops around the country.

as for the nautalus, well i couldnt vape on one of those either...i use a dripper for the most part

Been vaping for 7 years almost. Currently I drip. I have more mods and box's than I care to list this late here, but for RDA's I have a ton but always end up back to the Dark Horse for some reason. Been trying out an Airek for the last 2 weeks, nice RDA but still think I will be going back to the Dark horse soon. As for juices, I helped many stores open up in my area, so have tried thousands over time. Alpha and Omega are good ones though, seem to be good sellers no matter what shop they are in.

If I still puffed, I would likely consider some zig zag's and a can of Bugler instead of a couple bills and change for a new fangled puff stick. ;)

But of course, if I were rich and smoking something sold in grams (ml) instead of packs---who knows?

Don't think I am too keen on lungfulls of propylene glycol, even if GRAS, (generally regarded as safe).

Swedish Snus for me now-----no stink eye from the "smoke gestapo". :party:

Arkennon said:
Been vaping for 7 years almost. Currently I drip. I have more mods and box's than I care to list this late here, but for RDA's I have a ton but always end up back to the Dark Horse for some reason. Been trying out an Airek for the last 2 weeks, nice RDA but still think I will be going back to the Dark horse soon. As for juices, I helped many stores open up in my area, so have tried thousands over time. Alpha and Omega are good ones though, seem to be good sellers no matter what shop they are in.
i am in the same boat, from mechs to VV... i always go back to my Origen V2 that sits on top of my segelei 150 box mod

i have like 5 pipes and a humidor. all these electrical fog machine contraptions are offensive to myself.

cancer is what makes tobacco so lovely.

smoking those things must be like fucking with a condom. 

My wife recently switched from cigs to vaping and brought me along with her. She's at 2+ weeks cig free with an Aspire kit, and I'm at 1 week today with an Innokin clk itaste 1280 with an Aspire Nautilus. Both really loving Adirondack vapor's liquids at the moment. Since giving up the cigs we've both had more energy, and are constantly adding more distance to our pb's over a 25 minute run.

queequeg152 said:
smoking those things must be like f**king with a condom. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I vaped for a while. Then I heard it was worse for you than actual tobacco. I'm back on the pack now. Once all this divorce/custody nonsense is over and done with, I intend to quit. I've done it before. I can do it again!

TrueNorthReptiles said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I vaped for a while. Then I heard it was worse for you than actual tobacco. I'm back on the pack now. Once all this divorce/custody nonsense is over and done with, I intend to quit. I've done it before. I can do it again!

idk about that... the juice inside that stuff is pretty much the same as fog machine juice no? propylene glycol+ some amount of water... or something like that. 

that stuff is in drinks and all sorts of consumable products already. the only different thing about the ecigs is the possibility of oxidizing due to the heat.

where did you read that?

queequeg152 said:
idk about that... the juice inside that stuff is pretty much the same as fog machine juice no? propylene glycol+ some amount of water... or something like that. 

that stuff is in drinks and all sorts of consumable products already. the only different thing about the ecigs is the possibility of oxidizing due to the heat.

where did you read that?
Heard it from a few sources. I did feel better vaping, but I need to give it all up. I do miss the fun flavors.

I really wanted to like vaping, but it tore my throat up bad…same with the nicotine gum. I dipped Copenhagen for years, and developed a sore place on my gum…That was scary, so I quit that, like 10 years ago. If I put on a nicotine patch, that same spot starts stinging...So now my only drugs are coffee, chiles, and strenuous manual labor (chile gardening :cool:). I haven't even had a soda in 2 years or so, and I feel several orders of magnitude better than I ever have.

But I would love to grow this stuff here…I know I can't though, because I would be dead inside of a year:

SafariScreenSnapz004.jpg

Back