• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Veterans here?

I'm active duty Coast Guard since '98. I'm a Helicopter Rescue Swimmer. I have tons of photos! Where I'm stationed at now(Kodiak), my job is to go on deployments in the Bering Sea. I'll be going again "soon". Maybe I'll get a video of one of the Deadliest Catch captains eating a Naga!!!!!

I think that you can start your own group, it looks easy. Just go to Community tap and click on Social Groups. Scroll down and on the lower left hand corner of the page there should be a tap for Create New Group. Simple as pie.

Pepperfreak said:
I think that you can start your own group, it looks easy. Just go to Community tap and click on Social Groups. Scroll down and on the lower left hand corner of the page there should be a tap for Create New Group. Simple as pie.

It's already done Pepperfreak...;) a long time ago....:lol:

o0o... pilots.
Not really a veteran, but I do serve the IAF. got the pleasure of working in cooperation with enless pilots. everything from a Black Hawk to F-16.

Back