• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Veterans here?

I wonder if it is something a moderator has to do?....checking...

Ok i believe you now....:lol:

That's very interesting....I will consult with my master and overlord, and get back to you......I thought all members could create a group.

EDIT: just had a thought......You may need to have a certain number of posts up before you are allowed to create a group....This may be the case, and would stop every tom, dick and harry starting a group then never coming back. Cause as far as i'm aware if you start the group then only you can invite people in...they can't just join...

THERE are many different settings for VB..its probably set up that you need so many posts.
I'm runs several different sites...I knew that it should be there...but it just wasnt..thats why I asked way back if an admin would do it.

Thanks for the assist on this guys.

HEy DICKT...you want to set up our group?

we'll be good...we wont do politics. Just a Military Brothers type thing.

Chef Jimmie said:
THERE are many different settings for VB..its probably set up that you need so many posts.
I'm runs several different sites...I knew that it should be there...but it just wasnt..thats why I asked way back if an admin would do it.

Thanks for the assist on this guys.

HEy DICKT...you want to set up our group?

we'll be good...we wont do politics. Just a Military Brothers type thing.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the number of posts....But it will have to be set up by a member not a moderator, as we are very busy as it is and if we set it up then we are the ones that have to invite everyone that wants to join....

moyboy said:
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the number of posts....But it will have to be set up by a member not a moderator, as we are very busy as it is and if we set it up then we are the ones that have to invite everyone that wants to join....

I'll try and set it up, no mods allowed, we will use every covert method available to plan the overthrow of a certain country in the southern hemisphere, using conventional and mind altering chemical substances. No nukes

And just a side note, Taxes and politics are kind of 2 different things, Taxes are what we pay our politicians to make political decisions that we can't talk about'.

I got a question about Aussie cop cars, I'm pretty stupid most of the time however extremely observant. In Maryland it seems like every year the cop cars in Maryland have a new or different set of flashing lights, Just wondering if anyone else has seen the same thing.

Thp Heat Seekers has been set up for all ex and present military pukes, any non military personnel who like to play with firecrackers and other explosive welcome too.

DickT said:
I'll try and set it up, no mods allowed, we will use every covert method available to plan the overthrow of a certain country in the southern hemisphere, using conventional and mind altering chemical substances. No nukes

No mods allowed....:(....but AJ is one of your defence force brothers.....:lol:

DickT said:
Thp Heat Seekers has been set up for all ex and present military pukes, any non military personnel who like to play with firecrackers and other explosive welcome too.

Everyone that wants to join will have to let DickT know and he will have to send out a invite request...

Been in the Navy for 8 years...

I'm a Beachmaster

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

j/k I was going to become a veteran but decided I like eating meat j/k

Seriously though I never got into the military, failed on my eye site test. Was really keen as a young fellow to join the army.

Just now found this thread. US Air Force Retired. 1981 through 2000 then medically retired. Here's a pic of me in my youth.

IMG_0021.jpg

Ah, the days of hair, a waist and one chin.

so you flew McDonnels testament that if you give a rock enough power, it will fly huh... ;)

F4s were a workhorse...

were you wild weasel?

I painted stuff(radars, trucks, AGE equipment, filing cabinets, etc.) camoflage in the USAF from 90 to 93 for a mobile air control unit(729th ACS) based at Hill AFB.

That picture was taken in 1984 right before I got an incentive ride for being such a good boy for the general. I was an admin troop at the time and later became a weather forecaster. That was the only time I was ever in a fighter.

That hour and a half ride was glorious. Gave me a new appreciation for pilots and what they do.

Back